2025 Antwan Raymond, RB - Clearwater Academy Int'l (Clearwater, FL) offered

Advertisement
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 9.53.59 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 9.54.22 PM.png

Idk about the competition, but…speaking only on the backs that we are in it for, the only kid who has better tape than that is the Dear kid from MS, and we aint getting him. Tape is impressive. Lacking HR speed but he isn’t slow, his burst/accel and vision are all top tier, and he is a violent MF. If Fletcher ran like that he’d be an AA, lol.

Sign this kid up tf up.

Idk about the competition, but…speaking only on the backs that we are in it for, the only kid who has better tape than that is the Dear kid from MS, and we aint getting him. Tape is impressive. Lacking HR speed but he isn’t slow, his burst/accel and vision are all top tier, and he is a violent MF. If Fletcher ran like that he’d be an AA, lol.

Sign this kid up tf up.
Where is the 100m?

Advertisement

Sign this kid up tf up.

IMO his highlights look better than most of the other RBs we're on. I like his vision, balance, and feet. Running style shows a good combination of elusiveness and power. A couple kids diving at the ends of his shoelaces tells me they didn't want to square up and tackle him anymore.

As far as competition, he had Homestead, Columbus, Lakeland, and Venice on those highlights. That's good enough for me, lol.

his gifts are his vision and feet....he just knows how to run thru and around people
if he was a low 10 guy he'd be a 5 star

Advertisement
IMO his highlights look better than most of the other RBs we're on. I like his vision, balance, and feet. Running style shows a good combination of elusiveness and power. A couple kids diving at the ends of his shoelaces tells me they didn't want to square up and tackle him anymore.

As far as competition, he had Homestead, Columbus, Lakeland, and Venice on those highlights. That's good enough for me, lol.
Also played Edgewater, Sarasota Riverview and Jalen Ramsey’s Alma mater. He did damage against a good share of FBS & FCS prospects. I wouldn’t be mad if he wanna be a Cane….

Advertisement
Advertisement
What about Kromah?
Said he's not hearing good things on that recruitment. Check the RB segment of the summary

Said he's not hearing good things on that recruitment. Check the RB segment of the summary

Thank you brother you’re a beast

Advertisement
Back