Ants and Roaches (Silent Commit)

Advertisement
**** a trip down memory lane. We use to play rock paper scissors to see who would be the one to go into the kitchen at night to take out the garbage and i would always lose partly cuz my older brothers are some cheating ********. But i remember the day i realized just take the trash out before lights out.

There's two types of roaches. The little ones you see in northern states and the big palmetto bugs you see in the south. While the big ones are freaky, seeing one in your house isn't necessarily the worst thing ever. Even the nicest, cleanest houses in Florida will get the occasional palmetto bug. Now, the little German roaches? That's another story. If you see one, that means you got a thousand somewhere in your house. I had an ex girlfriend who had birds and those little fuggers had infested one of the bird cages. We had to throw out the cage and bomb the entire house to get rid of the roaches.

As for rats, the only place I've ever lived that had issues with them was when I lived on the water. Rats down here like to live near the water and if you've got a house on the water, there's a good chance they're getting inside your walls or roof. Especially in the winter when it gets cool.

There's two types of roaches. The little ones you see in northern states and the big palmetto bugs you see in the south. While the big ones are freaky, seeing one in your house isn't necessarily the worst thing ever. Even the nicest, cleanest houses in Florida will get the occasional palmetto bug. Now, the little German roaches? That's another story. If you see one, that means you got a thousand somewhere in your house. I had an ex girlfriend who had birds and those little fuggers had infested one of the bird cages. We had to throw out the cage and bomb the entire house to get rid of the roaches.

As for rats, the only place I've ever lived that had issues with them was when I lived on the water. Rats down here like to live near the water and if you've got a house on the water, there's a good chance they're getting inside your walls or roof. Especially in the winter when it gets cool.
Plenty of roaches in NYC and DC nowhere near the water. Just like humans, for roaches, it's each to his own.

I've seen palmetto bugs up north, but not a lot and only in certain places. When I worked in the federal government we had the big ones in the buildings I worked in...

Maybe it had something to do with the Swamp conditions.....

"Eric Shaw father"?

Back in the late '80's there a high school All-America who signed with FSU but never matriculated....had something to do with drugs, I think.

Is that the same Eric Shaw? What happened to him? I think he was from Pensacola.

EDIT: I got it. Never knew what happened after it turned out he was not going to FSU.

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/27801587/shaw_not_angry_at_world_now/

Last edited:
Advertisement
Plenty of roaches in NYC and DC nowhere near the water. Just like humans, for roaches, it's each to his own.

I've seen palmetto bugs up north, but not a lot and only in certain places. When I worked in the federal government we had the big ones in the buildings I worked in...

Maybe it had something to do with the Swamp conditions.....

Rats are usually near the water in Florida.

**** my mom flushed like 5 baby mice down the toilet they drowned in slow motion i was like six years old mad cause they were newborns lol. Dog one time when i was around that age i put my sneaker on and i thought it had the plastic in the toe front. Bruh i took my kix off turn it upside down and a dead mouse fell out lol. Those the times man....i miss those bungie jumping roaches. U had to zig zag your way out the kitchen from them kamakazi roaches
Especially the red ones! They gave no fûcks!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back