Ants and Roaches (Silent Commit)

Baycountycane

Recruit
Banned
A story Eric Shaw father who was my coach told me before a Monday Night Football...I grew up in the projects and the summer nights in Florida was always hot. If u ever lived in the projects, when you go in the kitchen and turn them lights on roaches are everywhere. Their on the wall, on floor, on refrigerator, their running everywhere trying to get away. Undisciplined...But if you’re from the projects you also know there are the ants that’s in your house. But when you go in the kitchen at night, them dam ants are lined up in a straightight line. They taking care of buisiness, their discipline. He went on to say, on Monday night when you on that field and them TV cameras and lights turn on. Ima find out who the Ants and who the ******* roaches...lol!!! This story remind me of silent committed kids who haven’t stepped on a college field to play a down. If you look at history alot of these high star kids ain’t doing crap, when draft they come around they still playing games. Just give me a dawg I can go to war with. I don’t care about size!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** i grew up like that...roaches taking nose dives from the ceiling into your serial like mission impossible. They stuck in the digital radio clock and u never understand how they got there

In NYC we got Roaches and rats and not no little baby mice either. Rats that are 1.5 to 2 feet long that chew through concrete and schit.

Advertisement
A story Eric Shaw father who was my coach told me before a Monday Night Football...I grew up in the projects and the summer nights in Florida was always hot. If u ever lived in the projects, when you go in the kitchen and turn them lights on roaches are everywhere. Their on the wall, on floor, on refrigerator, their running everywhere trying to get away. Undisciplined...But if you’re from the projects you also know there are the ants that’s in your house. But when you go in the kitchen at night, them dam ants are lined up in a straightight line. They taking care of buisiness, their discipline. He went on to say, on Monday night when you on that field and them TV cameras and lights turn on. Ima find out who the Ants and who the ******* roaches...lol!!! This story remind me of silent committed kids who haven’t stepped on a college field to play a down. If you look at history alot of these high star kids ain’t doing crap, when draft they come around they still playing games. Just give me a dawg I can go to war with. I don’t care about size!

The worst/best thought was when it was late at night and the powers out and you end up drinking one in your glass. Then you say to yourself fvck it. If it has SalMonella I already go that schit inside of me. Might as well just swallow it. Its the worst when ur schitting the whole next day beacuse the thing had SalMonella. Its the best when your fine the next day because you just got free food.

Advertisement
LMFAO! Ya bruh they used to invade the apartments too. I know some dudes would pop them with a .22, but I used to just brush them outside with the broom. I wish we had Michelangelo and the boys rolling through instead though.
**** my mom flushed like 5 baby mice down the toilet they drowned in slow motion i was like six years old mad cause they were newborns lol. Dog one time when i was around that age i put my sneaker on and i thought it had the plastic in the toe front. Bruh i took my kix off turn it upside down and a dead mouse fell out lol. Those the times man....i miss those bungie jumping roaches. U had to zig zag your way out the kitchen from them kamakazi roaches

****. You boys a bunch of straight up hood rats 🐀 ...literally...and then coming here droppin that knowledge like u grew up eating escargot from francé when it really was roach-boyardee...

😂😂😂...haha...just messin boys...but funny af reading these stories.

Advertisement
LMFAO! Ya bruh they used to invade the apartments too. I know some dudes would pop them with a .22, but I used to just brush them outside with the broom. I wish we had Michelangelo and the boys rolling through instead though.

Took one of my best girl down to my place in the woods and when pulled back the bed covers one them big rats done crawled up under there and died. Needless to say she was not interested in sleeping in that bed.

In NYC we got Roaches and rats and not no little baby mice either. Rats that are 1.5 to 2 feet long that chew through concrete and schit.
People dont understand our approach to all that ****. I got few things I dont fvck with. I'm still traumatized from roaches and rats from when I was a jit.

Advertisement
Back