Official Antonio Tripp COMMITS

Mirabal and Cristobal are beyond reproach in terms of OL evaluation. Some OL even the worse scouts cant miss. But overall this is one of the hardest position to rank unless you have a real eye for it. This is the position imo where the most under recruited and under hyped players become 1st round picks. You have to have the talent to do it. Our HC has that along with the OL coach. Never worried about this or Mirabal will have no arms and legs. Lets go.

I really think Mirabel is the best Oline coach UM has had since the great Tony Wise. Kids seems to realize that...

Advertisement
“Last night we had a two hour conversation with my parents and everything. Coach Cristobal was just talking about life and just how it is and Cristobal recently lost his mom, so we were talking about how he was raised and how bad he wanted to come back to Miami…He just came from a funeral to bury his mom, to go back to his job, to go coach and he’s still talking to me, a recruit that wasn’t committed at the time, and that spoke volumes. This is the guy that I want to play for. This is my coach,” Tripp said.

****. Stop cutting onions in here!

Mirabal and Cristobal are beyond reproach in terms of OL evaluation. Some OL even the worse scouts cant miss. But overall this is one of the hardest position to rank unless you have a real eye for it. This is the position imo where the most under recruited and under hyped players become 1st round picks. You have to have the talent to do it. Our HC has that along with the OL coach. Never worried about this or Mirabal will have no arms and legs. Lets go.
I think coaching is more important then the eval process when it comes to OL. Just go after the Athletic OL recruits with A+ work ethic and quality coaching will turn them into starters

Advertisement
IF THIS THREAD DOESNT TURN INTO WHAT I THINK IT DOES....THEN I KNOW SOMETHING.....

Me linking up with Pata after he locked in this bully of an interior prospect.

giphy.gif

Kid will likely be a 3 year starter here. Good foot work...nice hand placement...and what i love from my interior prospects...nasty and wants to finish.

The Wire Omar GIF

Advertisement
IF THIS THREAD DOESNT TURN INTO WHAT I THINK IT DOES....THEN I KNOW SOMETHING.....

giphy.gif

Kid will likely be a 3 year starter here. Good foot work...nice hand placement...and what i love from my interior prospects...nasty and wants to finish.
ThV4Bop.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
“Last night we had a two hour conversation with my parents and everything. Coach Cristobal was just talking about life and just how it is and Cristobal recently lost his mom, so we were talking about how he was raised and how bad he wanted to come back to Miami…He just came from a funeral to bury his mom, to go back to his job, to go coach and he’s still talking to me, a recruit that wasn’t committed at the time, and that spoke volumes. This is the guy that I want to play for. This is my coach,” Tripp said.
Man…

Owings Mills isn't West Baltimore. It's an upper middle class suburb in Baltimore County, kinda like where Stringer was taking CC classes. Basically everyone on the Ravens owns a house there. It's like calling Hard Rock south beach.
His school is in Owings Mills but I believe that he's from West Baltimore. McDonough (my brother's high school) is a private school so they have students from all over the state. I currently live in Baltimore City but I grew up in the Owings Mills/Reisterstown area.

giphy.gif

The absolute first thing I thought about was the Avon-Marlo jail scene.

Advertisement
Back