Official Antonio Tripp COMMITS

More from Canesport:

Tripp says he’ll spread the word. He’s friendly with numerous top recruits and says he is going to let them all know just what he sees in Miami’s future. Among the prospects he’s struck up a friendship with are Payton Kirkland, Knijeah Harris, Mason Robinson, David Ojiebg and 5-star Nyckholes Harbor
“It’s a lot of guys,” Tripp said. “I’m going to be calling them all starting today. My goals are first I’m trying to build a better class than that legendary ’01 team. That’s my goal. Stay tuned, I’m planning on bringing the biggest, best guys. I’m getting to work, bringing the out West guys, helping get South Florida boys to stay home. I’m getting them all.”
I love this kid he understands how to win. Let's go bruh we fuqin back big.....regardless of record this class will be elite and won't fall apart. U can't negative recruit what UM is doing rt now. There is not way u can neg recruit us

Advertisement
More like…

1646771966947.png

West Baltimore stand up!!

“Last night we had a two hour conversation with my parents and everything. Coach Cristobal was just talking about life and just how it is and Cristobal recently lost his mom, so we were talking about how he was raised and how bad he wanted to come back to Miami…He just came from a funeral to bury his mom, to go back to his job, to go coach and he’s still talking to me, a recruit that wasn’t committed at the time, and that spoke volumes. This is the guy that I want to play for. This is my coach,” Tripp said.
That’s inspiring man..Mario making me have to step my **** up..no excuses

Advertisement
As long as Mario & Mirabal are here, we will never have to worry about OL’s again.
I agree. Herbert was just a bad eval. Even his HS tape a lot of people on here were not only skeptical but flat out adamant he was not going to do well in CFB, @Liberty City El was one of the main ones leading that charge.

Reed, strong as an ox and was a better eval and a kid you take a chance on but unsure why he can't get on the field. He looks "ok" in limited time, my guess is just mental and commitment. Never good to bounce in and out of the portal like he has. Maybe the light comes on but doubtful.

Scaife has been through what 3-4 coaches now? Constantly switching from T to G, he is a T in a C body. He started out as one of, if not our best lineman as T, then got abused at G and last year he had some improvement. We did no service to him either constantly switching. I would not call Scaife a bust, maybe a JAG, might not have an NFL career but "bust" gets thrown around too much just like "elite." Is he all conference top draft pick? No. But hard to call a guy a bust that played in all 13 games as a true freshman (7 starts), 13 starts as a sophomore, and 11 starts as a junior. Dude had a streak of like 31 straight games starting and has now played in 48 games.

Tripp however is exactly the type of big mauler Mario likes and exactly the type of kid the Michigan and Wisc of the world get, fringe top 300 players, wait their turn and in a few years demolish our run d in bowl games.
Well said

We have had this talk here and there but lost in the TVD explosion and the Manny/Mario stuff was that our OL actually played pretty well down the stretch and IIRC Scaife was getting high marks

Some great teachers and a great QB will definitely help him so I’m excited to see the unit as a whole for sure

I love this kid he understands how to win. Let's go bruh we fuqin back big.....regardless of record this class will be elite and won't fall apart. U can't negative recruit what UM is doing rt now. There is not way u can neg recruit us
Yep. The biggest haters would point to our lack of coaching, infrastructure, and money. Now none of those areas will be weaknesses and the rest of the country is either shook or will be in short order.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the 171% is because he wears #71

This is a great pull - he sounds like he will be putting in work to make this class great. Totally different vibe with the recruiting with this staff over Manny’s. 2023 Class will be epic
The class that brings us back is this one this is the building block from the ground up to build a tower that can't fall. We usually built towers on clay and plastic. Now it's a strong foundation building.

Advertisement
IF THIS THREAD DOESNT TURN INTO WHAT I THINK IT DOES....THEN I KNOW SOMETHING.....

Me linking up with Pata after he locked in this bully of an interior prospect.

giphy.gif

Kid will likely be a 3 year starter here. Good foot work...nice hand placement...and what i love from my interior prospects...nasty and wants to finish.

“Last night we had a two hour conversation with my parents and everything. Coach Cristobal was just talking about life and just how it is and Cristobal recently lost his mom, so we were talking about how he was raised and how bad he wanted to come back to Miami…He just came from a funeral to bury his mom, to go back to his job, to go coach and he’s still talking to me, a recruit that wasn’t committed at the time, and that spoke volumes. This is the guy that I want to play for. This is my coach,” Tripp said.
That’s hardcore

More from Canesport:

Tripp says he’ll spread the word. He’s friendly with numerous top recruits and says he is going to let them all know just what he sees in Miami’s future. Among the prospects he’s struck up a friendship with are Payton Kirkland, Knijeah Harris, Mason Robinson, David Ojiebg and 5-star Nyckholes Harbor
“It’s a lot of guys,” Tripp said. “I’m going to be calling them all starting today. My goals are first I’m trying to build a better class than that legendary ’01 team. That’s my goal. Stay tuned, I’m planning on bringing the biggest, best guys. I’m getting to work, bringing the out West guys, helping get South Florida boys to stay home. I’m getting them all.”

string-the.gif

Advertisement
Back