Official Antonio Tripp COMMITS

Rumph needs a big shoutout here. He was with mom and dad all day during practice. They couldn't wipe the smile off their face. It's just different down here now guys.

What happened to the "good ol' days" when Rumph had a toxic personality and we needed to keep him in a padded closet away from recruits and families?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Among the prospects he’s struck up a friendship with are Payton Kirkland, Knijeah Harris, Mason Robinson, David Ojiebg and 5-star Nyckholes Harbor
Screenshot 2022-03-08 at 19.34.55.jpg

Advertisement
More from Canesport:

Tripp says he’ll spread the word. He’s friendly with numerous top recruits and says he is going to let them all know just what he sees in Miami’s future. Among the prospects he’s struck up a friendship with are Payton Kirkland, Knijeah Harris, Mason Robinson, David Ojiebg and 5-star Nyckholes Harbor
“It’s a lot of guys,” Tripp said. “I’m going to be calling them all starting today. My goals are first I’m trying to build a better class than that legendary ’01 team. That’s my goal. Stay tuned, I’m planning on bringing the biggest, best guys. I’m getting to work, bringing the out West guys, helping get South Florida boys to stay home. I’m getting them all.”

Holy sheeeeeit...someone better hide this quote from @SWFLHurricane ...

He had visited PSU 4 times so it doesn't come across as super biased here. I think their percentage system just doesnt make sense. It shouldn't be turned on until they know a recruit is about to commit. Way too early in the process to say a school is leading that much.

He's from Maryland. Maryland borders Pennsylvania. Maryland and Penn State are both Big 10 schools.

And I think you are missing the point here, it's not about how many times someone visits, it's about a 99% prediction factor which is based on the fact that Penn State has an ON3 website (with writers and fans) and Miami doesn't.

You think this was a bunch of "experts" sitting around and sharing objective information about how many times a kid had visited a school, and then basing their assessments on such dispassionate facts and information?

Ridiculous.

Advertisement
Expert, insiders, etc. All semantics. I was alluding to them knowing nothing.

Sure. And I'm just pointing out the...strange...correlation between all their numerical percentages and, you know, the schools that have ON3 websites.

Seriously, take a look. And I can pretty much guarantee you that future "predictions" will follow the same 19 schools, with the other 100 schools getting "less than 1%" in the predictions.

Advertisement
More from Canesport:

Tripp says he’ll spread the word. He’s friendly with numerous top recruits and says he is going to let them all know just what he sees in Miami’s future. Among the prospects he’s struck up a friendship with are Payton Kirkland, Knijeah Harris, Mason Robinson, David Ojiebg and 5-star Nyckholes Harbor
“It’s a lot of guys,” Tripp said. “I’m going to be calling them all starting today. My goals are first I’m trying to build a better class than that legendary ’01 team. That’s my goal. Stay tuned, I’m planning on bringing the biggest, best guys. I’m getting to work, bringing the out West guys, helping get South Florida boys to stay home. I’m getting them all.”
Harbor you say???

Attachments

• ba8dc64b-12f5-4300-9f8f-0e364c08fc4a_193223094534746.gif
    ba8dc64b-12f5-4300-9f8f-0e364c08fc4a_193223094534746.gif
    416.8 KB · Views: 4
More from Canesport:

1644344747833.png

Advertisement
Back