Official Antonio Tripp COMMITS

Rolling out of your mom's funeral and straight into recruiting is a whole other level. I honestly feel a little uncomfortable being at all excited about that. Mario is gonna work though. It's who he is and as he said at his press conference yesterday it's what his mom would want him to do.

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't be doing that.

Mario's effort is completely unmatched.

I honestly won't forgive myself for hoping on the Lane train when Manny was fired. Mario is everything this university needed! The guy is relentless! I couldn't imagine burying a family member, and then, essentially, going to work and putting on my best face. Nobody at UM, especially with what we've all seen already, would blame the guy for taking some time to himself. Instead, he's doing interviews and selling to kids and their families. It's ***cing impressive!

This may be early, and maybe it's because I was 'late to the party ' before, but I think we have our Saban. Whatever Mario may lack on gameday, he makes up for it with how diligently he works.

Advertisement
Butch Barry is really good friends with Mirabal, and they share some of the same drills/coaching concepts for O-Line. With that said, the OLine improved under Butch, but the lack of physical practices likely could've attributed to the run blocking deficiencies. Mirabal is also a better recruiter. Before anyone reads this post and takes it negatively, just know Butch Barry got hired by the Broncos a couple weeks ago.

You hit the nail on the head with the recruiting aspect. I think barry is a good coach, **** I think Justice is a good coach. But their recruiting (and giving players cupcakes) left something to be desired. Hard to coach up (1) kids that are just not that talented, (2) kids when you are only on the job for a year; and (3) when you are forced to play youngins who are not ready.

Look at it this way, in 2019 for Butch our OL 2 deep was Zion(FR)/Herbert (R-Soph); Donaldson (JR) /Reed (R-FR); Gaynor (R-Sop)/Clark (FR); Scaife (SO)/Traore (R-FR); Campbell (R-FR)/Hillery (R-SO)

Now going into to the 2022 season we return 80% of our two deep. That is asinine and that line was soooo young. And the ones we lost (Gaynor, seems like a good guy but just physically limited) and Donaldson (weight issues) likely are not overly missed.

6’3 300 out of HS. college S&C will get him right and he’ll be a trench bully. One thing I will say about this new regime, we will never have to worry about O-line recruiting again.
Like guys coming in already at 300lbs or plus. I can easily see him at 320lbs by next year with natural weight gain combined with S&C.

the hangover chow GIF

Get this On yo face silly recruiting "experts"

Advertisement
More from Canesport:

Tripp says he’ll spread the word. He’s friendly with numerous top recruits and says he is going to let them all know just what he sees in Miami’s future. Among the prospects he’s struck up a friendship with are Payton Kirkland, Knijeah Harris, Mason Robinson, David Ojiebg and 5-star Nyckholes Harbor
“It’s a lot of guys,” Tripp said. “I’m going to be calling them all starting today. My goals are first I’m trying to build a better class than that legendary ’01 team. That’s my goal. Stay tuned, I’m planning on bringing the biggest, best guys. I’m getting to work, bringing the out West guys, helping get South Florida boys to stay home. I’m getting them all.”
1646766412837.png

My ..............

More from Canesport:

Tripp says he’ll spread the word. He’s friendly with numerous top recruits and says he is going to let them all know just what he sees in Miami’s future. Among the prospects he’s struck up a friendship with are Payton Kirkland, Knijeah Harris, Mason Robinson, David Ojiebg and 5-star Nyckholes Harbor
“It’s a lot of guys,” Tripp said. “I’m going to be calling them all starting today. My goals are first I’m trying to build a better class than that legendary ’01 team. That’s my goal. Stay tuned, I’m planning on bringing the biggest, best guys. I’m getting to work, bringing the out West guys, helping get South Florida boys to stay home. I’m getting them all.”
Bring on harbor.. ...mf.........yeahhhhhhhh

Advertisement
More from Canesport:

tenor.gif

Advertisement

I honestly won't forgive myself for hoping on the Lane train when Manny was fired. Mario is everything this university needed! The guy is relentless! I couldn't imagine burying a family member, and then, essentially, going to work and putting on my best face. Nobody at UM, especially with what we've all seen already, would blame the guy for taking some time to himself. Instead, he's doing interviews and selling to kids and their families. It's ***cing impressive!

This may be early, and maybe it's because I was 'late to the party ' before, but I think we have our Saban. Whatever Mario may lack on gameday, he makes up for it with how diligently he works.
It's inspiring tbh. Makes me want to work harder in my own career.

Advertisement

I'll keep posting this until it becomes common knowledge:

ON3 is a joke.

They have NINETEEN schools with actual websites with actual writers. Everyone else has a "channel" with no actual writers or content.

On3 websites (not, you know, "channels"):

Alabama
Auburn
Clemson
Florida
Georgia
Kentucky
LSU
Michigan
NC State
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Ole Miss
Oregon
Penn State
SMU
South Carolina
Texas
Texas A&M
USC (the real one)

10 out of 19 are SEC (or soon-to-be-SEC) schools.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder which schools will have "accurate" information and percentages for where all the recruits are going to end up?

It's miraculous that WVU got any votes at all. Same with Miami. WE DON'T HAVE ON3 WEBSITES. WE DON'T HAVE ON3 WRITERS.

I'll keep posting this until it becomes common knowledge:

ON3 is a joke.

They have NINETEEN schools with actual websites with actual writers. Everyone else has a "channel" with no actual writers or content.

On3 websites (not, you know, "channels"):

Alabama
Auburn
Clemson
Florida
Georgia
Kentucky
LSU
Michigan
NC State
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Ole Miss
Oregon
Penn State
SMU
South Carolina
Texas
Texas A&M
USC (the real one)

10 out of 19 are SEC (or soon-to-be-SEC) schools.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder which schools will have "accurate" information and percentages for where all the recruits are going to end up?

It's miraculous that WVU got any votes at all. Same with Miami. WE DON'T HAVE ON3 WEBSITES. WE DON'T HAVE ON3 WRITERS.
He had visited PSU 4 times so it doesn't come across as super biased here. I think their percentage system just doesnt make sense. It shouldn't be turned on until they know a recruit is about to commit. Way too early in the process to say a school is leading that much.

No Problem Love GIF by BBC Three
Comedy Central Love GIF by Awkwafina is Nora from Queens

Advertisement
Back