Antonio Smith commits

Yeah that's what stands out most about his tape. He seems very athletic.

Says a lot about what Enos/Barry want in OL. I think they want guys that can move and zone block vs true road graders

It’s pretty much where football is going , more athletic and maybe not quite as big as they once were.

But he also has a nasty streak, I like his physicality. He’s definitely not just a finesse blocker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ahhhh man. Here we go again smh...Another Tarquin and Kingsley

Is there a commitment we can get that wont have people crying about how he'll never stick?

I mean, we all know we need to win to keep most of these kids. I dont get downplaying every commitment though. If we take care of business on the field, keeping guys wont be an issue

Now if we can get Mincey to flip next, Denis, and a Walker flip and that's a great potential OL class.

Dumervil?
Honestly this guy may have ate Denis's spot. We also just offered a bama kid earlier this week as well.

I push at Dumervil, Mincey, Michael Rankins, Walker as instate OT's

Richard Leonard, Trent Howard, Denis can fight it out for an interior spot.

How many ol you guys think we take..4 or 5 i believe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dumervil?
Honestly this guy may have ate Denis's spot. We also just offered a bama kid earlier this week as well.

We return 11 and both Herbert and Dykstra could be on shaky ground if they don't impress the new staff. They should aim for 5 as of now.

Dumervil?

I think 4 or 5, too. I didn't mention Dumervil because the mystery is he wants to leave the state.

Smith
Mincey
Denis
Walker
and either Leonard or Dumervil. At least two tackles and two interior guys.

Advertisement
Back