Antonio Shelton PSU Portal DT as a UM Prospect

Desmond Watson? Lol. He needs a diet and conditioning. He lives by @plantcity3.

Plant, does Watson walk around nimbly?
I seen him the other day before I left out of town and he had a Popeyes bag in one hand, and a turkey leg in the other. I yelled out that doesn’t he have enough chicken and that webble wobble bytch took a bite out of the turkey leg and through the bone in my yard lol......

Advertisement
I seen him the other day before I left out of town and he had a Popeyes bag in one hand, and a turkey leg in the other. I yelled out that doesn’t he have enough chicken and that webble wobble bytch took a bite out of the turkey leg and through the bone in my yard lol......
LMAO! Please tell me this really happened. He’s the favorite gaytor recruit of @TheOriginalCane after the long snapper.

LMAO! Please tell me this really happened. He’s the favorite gaytor recruit of @TheOriginalCane after the long snapper.
No lie. I’m always messing with him because of his size and he is always throwing crap in my yard. It’s a row of grapefruit trees that separate our yards. When I would pull up to the house and see him out side I would play the V.I.C wobble song because he wobbles when he walk like Zion Williamson, and he would run and pick up the grapefruits that fell and throw them at me lol

No lie. I’m always messing with him because of his size and he is always throwing crap in my yard. It’s a row of grapefruit trees that separate our yards. When I would pull up to the house and see him out side I would play the V.I.C wobble song because he wobbles when he walk like Zion Williamson, and he would run and pick up the grapefruits that fell and throw them at me lol

Boy Knock Kneed.

You think he will be a player down the road?.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back