Antonio Crawford GT commit

Spookcane

EL PUMA
Not sure if this was posted or not, but Antonio Crawford -CB in Tampa has been offered per TOS. This kid played great against Malcom lewis, he is fast and well deserving of an offer. I wouldnt mind getting him in this year's class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've seen him play live in person and he plays both sides of the ball and does not shy away from contact. He does have good speed and can cover. He did a very good job in the state final game as well. He's been with GT for awhile though. Miami will have to make up a bunch of ground. Key point is early playing time.

Advertisement
I've seen him play live in person and he plays both sides of the ball and does not shy away from contact. He does have good speed and can cover. He did a very good job in the state final game as well. He's been with GT for awhile though. Miami will have to make up a bunch of ground. Key point is early playing time.

There was mention of Johnson pulling his scholly for taking visits, or possibly doing so. Any truth there?

There was mention of Johnson pulling his scholly for taking visits, or possibly doing so. Any truth there?

Not sure, but Johnson is infamous for doing this. **** doesnt play around.Dont agree with it, but hey, oh well.

Advertisement
We land this kid and I'm good with our CB class man.

We landed the two best corners in Dade but one sucks at school....... Not Goldens fault

Howard is a Gator fan. Can't do anything about that

Crawford looks the part and certainly played it in state playoffs.

I like Dortch tho. Any kid that Butch gives an in home visit is a must get in my book

Advertisement
Why are we recruiting this guy so late?

Probably checking out Malcolm Lewis at the State Championship Game and came away impressed.

GT commits, once they commit, tend to go dark.

The way I see this one...

If Crawford visits...he's a 'Cane.
No visit...sticks with GT.

We land this kid and I'm good with our CB class man.

We landed the two best corners in Dade but one sucks at school....... Not Goldens fault

Howard is a Gator fan. Can't do anything about that

Crawford looks the part and certainly played it in state playoffs.

I like Dortch tho. Any kid that Butch gives an in home visit is a must get in my book

Impressive post Ringzino,, !! Dont forget about Vernon Davis.. sleeper of the class in my opinion. Kid had 4PR's for TD this year. Great acceleration and body control.

Why are we recruiting this guy so late?

Maybe bcuz our coaches, like the rest of us, only started to take notice of him after the way he played vs current commit Malcolm Lewis

Dont think anybody knew about him until that state title game and WOW at him going so unnoticed. Unless that state title game was just an abberation, this kid is legit

Advertisement
Back