Antonio Brown

Houcane

Recruit
An example of South Fl. players (N. Miami Bch. & W. Michigan IIRC) that are usually available around this time. Relax and let it play out, there's someone out there that may be a surprise. (Not a prediction just an observation.)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Eli Rogers is another one. The Steelers have a bunch of local guys in key roles (Brown, Shazier, Gilbert, Burns, Rogers).

An example of South Fl. players (N. Miami Bch. & W. Michigan IIRC) that are usually available around this time. Relax and let it play out, there's someone out there that may be a surprise. (Not a prediction just an observation.)

He went to Norland not NMB

Advertisement
If you don't agree or like the post is ok, u don't have to get childish about it. Just trying to make a point regarding kids that could be available. I know the old timers are aware, but there seems to be so many rookies on the board lately. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Norland.
Central Michigan.

NMBHS to Western Michigan is the story of Louis Delmas.

Antonio Brown wanted to go to FSU but had some awful grades. Love the dude in the NFL. Stud. But you're never getting these types of kids into Miami out of HS (throw Lavonte David into the same conversation). I do believe Miami needs to be more diligent in their development of relationships down here so they can get these dumb studs on the flipside of a JUCO or PREP stint. Brown ends up at Central Michigan because of a relationship he had with BUTCH JONES of all f'ing people.

One of the reasons I'd like to see Miami finally close on a kid like Jhavonte Dean. Also saw Ravien Pierce bouncing back into the pool after a JUCO stint. Going to Syracuse, I guess.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back