Antoine Injury

X rays shows someone is full of

1000000295.jpg
 
Why are you engaging these nonsensical criticisms. If I may offer some advice, for which i quote the great American humorist Mark Twain,
“Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference”.
Careful sir, if too many people see your post, you may be responsible for the decline of 99.9% of the posts on this forum.
 
I read on Twitter that he was out for the year. Third season-ending Twitter injury in a row after Mark Fletcher and Keionte Scott.

This is why I don’t discuss injuries. Misinformation, lack of clarity and, most importantly, it creates a competitive disadvantage. Does the fifth corner matter as much as Mark Fletcher? Of course not. But you either talk about none of them or all of them.
Bumpity bump bump
 
I read on Twitter that he was out for the year. Third season-ending Twitter injury in a row after Mark Fletcher and Keionte Scott.

This is why I don’t discuss injuries. Misinformation, lack of clarity and, most importantly, it creates a competitive disadvantage. Does the fifth corner matter as much as Mark Fletcher? Of course not. But you either talk about none of them or all of them.
Bumpity bump bump
You can bump all you want but we aren’t going to get injury information from D$.
 
Any idea/updates on when he’s expected back?

Midseason, from what I heard. I would think late October-ish, but I haven't heard anything more since camp, so I'm not sure if he's ahead or behind schedule. I don't expect him this week, my mind was set on the Pitt game at best when I heard about it originally. I think that'd be a win for us, even if he can get 1 game under his belt (maybe UNC on Halloween?) before ND, that'd be great. Unless he has a setback, I think Lucas will be back well before then. So if the only DB hurt by the time we go to South Bend is OJ, I'd be thrilled with that, all things considered.

We can move Bryce back to Safety, have Dunnigan rotating in there and at nickel, and have Lucas, OJ, and Antione at corner.

I'm totally fine with this lineup of kids through the 5 secondary spots:

Thornton
Poyser
Bryce
Dunnigan
Lucas
EOC
Antoine

That's 7 bodies for 5 spots, we can give a lot of different looks and keep kids a lot more fresh.
 
Back
Top