Antione Jackson to UCF

Advertisement
Stack talent. Need a nickel CB. Could prob land Jackson with no nil, no OV. Easy as they come. Spots may be an issue but theres still lots of dead weight on the team right now, did Mario learn nothing from Saban...?

Does anyone feel like we need three portal DBs? I'm really hoping we could land the Auburn and NC St. kids at CB and Dunnam @ Safety, but think he's headed back to IU?

Advertisement
Jackson isn't a requirement to stack talent though lol. Like I said we could get someone else they view as better. And We have scholarship limits to with around, so no we can't just stack talent without consideration. If we get someone else it's fine/better. If not it's a mistake.
Right because that worked out so well with Ward….

Advertisement
Advertisement
At least pretend to watch the games.

The season finished with Brown and Richard playing at a very high level.

It’s always the same ****suckers too…

Got it… when is Dawson leaving again?
triple h fighting GIF by WWE

Advertisement
See what I mean. These dudes literally run around praising coaches for the exact **** they string up Mario for.
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Hold up, now! The Wazzu coach (I said this during the game thread) absolutely should’ve knelt because you play the probability game (10-15 seconds to try and score from their 20 yard line or whatever it was vs running for the first down, getting your guy hurt and giving them 50 seconds and a timeout). There are coaches out there that would’ve gone for the running play (even passing play) to try and get the win via first down. How many? Likely more than you think.

However, you are being disingenuous if you think any other coach out there would’ve done what Mario did with the game in hand and a Knee ending the game.

You can defend Mario in other areas but he definitely deserves to get strung up for what he did in the GT game.

I agree with the first paragraph
Yeah him begging was him definitely trying to "save face". It wasn't just like he committed and then decommitted. He actually signed with us and then wanted out. The timing definitely fvcked us over because we could have used that spot for someone else who actually wanted to be here. But..... I just felt like because CB recruiting has been so hard/bad and it's a position of need, why not give him another chance. Regardless, it's over now.
He landed at a decent spot, cool for him.

Advertisement
Back