Antione Jackson to UCF

Advertisement
This dude is practically screaming for an offer. Disappointing additions to DB room, very good year at ECU, doesn’t require an OV (scarce), probably not NIL needy, and important local.
Has Cribby or Dmoney commented?

Maybe our staff gets more into their feels than they let on.

Maybe they were really hurt by this kid leaving them last year…. Maybe Addae since he has issues with kids already….

Advertisement
With how we’ve handled the portal thus far at DB, Savion Riley will be an extremely interesting staff eval to monitor going forward.

They prioritized Riley immediately despite the fact that he started just 2 games at Vanderbilt. Meanwhile, we haven’t been linked to any other possible DB transfer even though the options are plentiful.

It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Has Cribby or Dmoney commented?

Maybe our staff gets more into their feels than they let on.

Maybe they were really hurt by this kid leaving them last year…. Maybe Addae since he has issues with kids already….
I know they want more speed at cb with the portal. They’re being very selective. I think they like the NC State kid.

I know they want more speed at cb with the portal. They’re being very selective. I think they like the NC State kid.
There a specific reason why Jackson hasn’t even gotten an offer tho, would think he’d also fit the role?

Is this seriously still not done yet??

Is it a numbers issue? I believe someone said we were over by 5-6. Do we need to cut those players before spring semester starts?
Whatever it is, let’s get this one done asap.

Advertisement
Is this seriously still not done yet??

Is it a numbers issue? I believe someone said we were over by 5-6. Do we need to cut those players before spring semester starts?
Whatever it is, let’s get this one done asap.
Thinking Mario is done with letting guys who chose other to turn us down with how silent it’s been.

Advertisement
Advertisement
While I agree, we should be absolutely be after DBs I don’t know about him and all the bytching and moaning he did leading up to signing and then asking for his release from his LOI

Well I dont know specific details about bytchin and moanin so cant comment. It doesnt seem like he clowned us, disrespected us, intentionally led us on etc. He chased poon. Since the beginning of time, men have done stupid things to get a woman.

I understand folks wanting to make a UM offer mean something. I really do. There are ways to do that. But not every situation is equally the same and I think its ok to evaluate each situation independently. This is one of those 10% exceptions in my opinion. The risk seems worth the reward from the info we have.

Well I dont know specific details about bytchin and moanin so cant comment. It doesnt seem like he clowned us, disrespected us, intentionally led us on etc. He chased poon. Since the beginning of time, men have done stupid things to get a woman.

I understand folks wanting to make a UM offer mean something. I really do. There are ways to do that. But not every situation is equally the same and I think its ok to evaluate each situation independently. This is one of those 10% exceptions in my opinion. The risk seems worth the reward from the info we have.
Yeah thats I said I don’t know how to feel. We need the body for sure and he’s shown his talent already

Advertisement
Back