Antione Jackson to UCF

1704408046006.png

kids begging…

Advertisement
When we hired Mario was he the best we could get? Yes. He also actually was a Cane
Is Antione Jackson the best cb we can get in the portal? Do we have the numbers? If the answer to both is also yes, we take him.

Simple really

I agree with you. If he hasn’t received an offered yet it’s not because Mario is “returning the favor.” Maybe we don’t have the numbers or maybe Mario isn’t impressed.

Hope we get to times when we can say 'too late kid'... but we aren't there yet and we could use him.

TBO this is even a better situation than last season IMO - he reclassed and wouldn't have seen the field much if at all here, and instead played some G5 ball in what should have been his senior year. He's now seasoned and ready to come home. As said above he didn't clown us, or play games. Can't blame a 16 year old for following his heart.

Advertisement
Personally, I want him back. He's a proven FBS player who has publicly fallen on his sword saying he made a mistake and wants to play for the U. What better spokesman for Mario than that? We took Tyrique back and we were right to do so. Kid wants to be in classes next week. Let's just get this done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whites game is legit. Where did you see that Miami was after him?
Just piecing some things together. Maybe rumored isn’t the right word. I’m deducing from the fact that Jackson hasn’t been offered that UM has other priorities at CB. ITU said White is a likely target. Also discussed the CJ Clark connection. I’m not convinced ITU is very plugged in right now on the portal stuff, but he’s the only one I’ve heard mentioned. It was not on the level of confirmed serious discussions or a visit or anything like that.

On one hand we wouldnt need to waste an official visit on the kid. Just sign and drive…. Pause

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back