Antione Jackson to UCF

There needs to be some belt tightening around here!

Advertisement
With Bama CB Earl Little Jr in the portal along with ECU CB Antoine Jackson those could real interesting real fast with both being from south florida and having UM ties.

Go Canes

How is miami 10 guys over? Is there a list somewhere? I have tried to keep a little excel sheet over the years and I have miami currently at 90 guys including the 4 portal guys we acquired and all the freshmen coming in. I guess it's possible I missed 1 or 2 guys along the way...I still have jonathan denis listed on the team as well and some have mentioned he's gone
Ferman has it at 89

Advertisement
You can't have your cake and eat it too. Yall have said over and over the reason yall love Lashley was how amazing Tyler looked under him etc . Now ur saying two years. You blamed gattis (when I'm saying u I mean most on here)for supposedly destroying our top pick qb season. Now Mario goes and gets a coordinator who wants to air it out,who Tyler was on board for and who spent all off season blaming gattis for having no freedom pre snap in audibles etc and now he has soon much confidence cause he has total freedom at the line to change into what he sees. He promptly responds by having a meltdown that goes on for 5 games where he went from being rated as a top 3 qb in the country to by the end of that span as having the most turnovers in the country and immediately the narrative starts about how uncomfortable he is pretty snap and he wants coaches to give him an exact directive just like he had previously regardless of what he said all offseason... you don't bother to mention how many teams in the country have legitimate depth in their qb rooms because then you'd have to mention not too many actually. So fine. Blame him for doing exactly what this fan base wanted and buying into the qb, this fan base has been so adamant is such a stud. To where any legit back up options wanted nothing to do with us cause those dudes want a chance to start immediately in this day and age. Well forget we had rashada on board because that's not convenient either. Won't even mention jaccurri who the other half of the fanbase was tugging along for. Personally I would've loved to have another back up and that end up costing us greatly. But it is what it is. The **** yall critique Mario for then critique other coaches for too. Did you turn around and chastise Satan for only having a qb that he knew was **** for his offense and no backups once Tyler left him at the alter? How boyt fspoo for no one but Travis when our own pathetic fanbase spent all season tugging Norvell nuts for that amazing offense etc. How did those back up options work for them? Call a spade a spade. That's all.
Oh No Wow GIF by Rockstar Games

Advertisement
Doubt little ends up here with all the sht pops was saying all last year.
Sounds like a money grab to me.
It’s either Bama or fsu in my non insider opinion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That monsta x Twitter guy said no dice, Mario isn’t offering to a lot of guys who turned Miami down once. Idk the guy seems to have sauces

Advertisement
Back