Antione Jackson to UCF

See what I mean. These dudes literally run around praising coaches for the exact **** they string up Mario for.
Cause running with 30 seconds and the opposing team having no timeouts is not the same scenario. Texas misses a tackle or has a penalty the game is over. Mario was running for no reason. The game was over if he kneels. Washington kneels three times and the punt could be blocked or returned for a TD. These two situations are not the same.

Advertisement
How is miami 10 guys over? Is there a list somewhere? I have tried to keep a little excel sheet over the years and I have miami currently at 90 guys including the 4 portal guys we acquired and all the freshmen coming in. I guess it's possible I missed 1 or 2 guys along the way...I still have jonathan denis listed on the team as well and some have mentioned he's gone

Miami is supposedly at 89 according to some that have been counting. That doesn't include taking in any more transfers, so it's at least 4 to get to 85 plus more to make room for transfers. What's unclear is whether the 89 already includes the recently committed transfers that are not yet enrolled.

Miami is supposedly at 89 according to some that have been counting. That doesn't include taking in any more transfers, so it's at least 4 to get to 85 plus more to make room for transfers. What's unclear is whether the 89 already includes the recently committed transfers that are not yet enrolled.
With Davante brown hitting the portal I have them at 89 as well including all confirmed HS freshman and 4 portal guys. That's assuming Lou Cristobal is on scholarship and still listing Jonathan Denis as I hadn't seen anything official showing him leaving or in the portal

They ran it on third down. The only difference is the injury. This isn’t running when it’s clear that the game is over with kneel downs.
Bro it’s over if he knees it less then 10 secs left and they are at best on their own 20. Im not trying to defend Mario stop hating him so much and think clearly. Washington’s coach almost blew that game and probably should’ve. If that was Mario it would be the talk of the nation

Them not kneeling didn’t impact the outcome at all. An injury, and two penalties gave Texas second life.
Yeah, injury and silly penalties definitely impacted, but winced seeing them take snaps from shot gun and handing off to RB. Maybe just PTSD from Georgia Tech game.

Advertisement
Not only is there only 10 seconds at best left, but they are also deep into their own half of the field with that ten seconds or less. Not the exact opposite, of in Washington's red zone with **** near 30 seconds left and a real chance to win the game against a pretty ****** Washington secondary. Honestly if Sarkisian was anywhere near the play caller our fanbase has chose to label him as in those exact circumstances he gets the win 9 out of 10 times.
People just can’t believe that Mario does the same things many do seems like for him that it always goes the wrong way for him LOL the guy can make a couple changes and do better that’s all we have to see. But yes Washington almost gave that game to Texas

Exactly what I said. Just look up the collegiate rankings of our units from when Mario arrived until now. In most categories there has been significant improvement. For the people who have played sports they know the last step in a process comes in wins and losses. Not a matter of two games cause I see that just as I saw last season. But in something meaningful. If not for Tyler's meltdown this season we in all likelihood win the acc and who knows where we go from there. Feel free to blame it on coaching. It's not accurate but I understand it's simply what our fan base does. I've always had discussions with past teammates where we all knew what it is to engage with fans. But seeing how yall are all talking year round about opposing coaches and never pointing out there issues(just like this weekends games as an example)people on here are saying how playoff games had elite coaching and creativity etc and I watched both those games and it just leaves me shaking my head. Michigan literally called an offense that consisted of everything you all bash Mario about including horrible clock management. The people called a timeout with 5 seconds left from their own 3 yardline IMMEDIATELY AFTER TAKING A KNEE. Washington continued to run the ball all the way until the clock expired when they should've taken a knee on several occasions. Sarkisian who for years I've watched yall talk about how amazing his play calling is, called the same exact route that never was even close to working on 3 of 4 plays as time expired from in the red zone to win a playoff game... I Could go on and on. None of this is in defense of Mario. He has his share of issues. Just don't point his out while worshipping others who do the same if not worse.
I completely understand what you meant now. Thank you.

I never played football but played baseball and the collegiate level and coached at the high school level here in FL. I remember going through the growing pains of fixing a broken system. It takes earmuffs and patience.

Bro it’s over if he knees it less then 10 secs left and they are at best on their own 20. Im not trying to defend Mario stop hating him so much and think clearly. Washington’s coach almost blew that game and probably should’ve. If that was Mario it would be the talk of the nation
None of this started about Mario. I wouldn’t have held it against Mario if he did the exact same thing as Washington yesterday in that situation. They are one first down away from icing the game. This playcalling isn’t overaggressive for no reason like the GT game.

Yeah, injury and silly penalties definitely impacted, but winced seeing them take snaps from shot gun and handing off to RB. Maybe just PTSD from Georgia Tech game.
I don’t hate the thought behind trying to gain yards in that particular situation. A first down ends the game no questions asked. What if Texas grabs his facemask? The only reason any of this is a question is because of the RB getting hurt. We don’t know for sure that Texas doesn’t do something on STs. They are good in the punt return and have blocked some this season. Again this isn’t trying to gain yards for no real reason. There is a logical path why they’d try for a first down. Our situation against GT had none.

Advertisement
Cause running with 30 seconds and the opposing team having no timeouts is not the same scenario. Texas misses a tackle or has a penalty the game is over. Mario was running for no reason. The game was over if he kneels. Washington kneels three times and the punt could be blocked or returned for a TD. These two situations are not the same.
**** protect Mario even for the dumb decisions it seems

None of this started about Mario. I wouldn’t have held it against Mario if he did the exact same thing as Washington yesterday in that situation. They are one first down away from icing the game. This playcalling isn’t overaggressive for no reason like the GT game.
I’m not saying the situations are the same but both bad decisions. DeBoer is aggressive but it almost cost. I prefer an aggressor coach to a conservative. Which Mario seems to be

I’m not saying the situations are the same but both bad decisions. DeBoer is aggressive but it almost cost. I prefer an aggressor coach to a conservative. Which Mario seems to be
It didn’t help. If the RB doesn’t get hurt none of this is even an issue. That’s only negative to running on third, in my opinion. I do understand why some one would choose to knee there. I personally wouldn’t have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And you post like Josh Gattis uses the men's room.
Parks And Rec Spinning GIF

How is miami 10 guys over? Is there a list somewhere? I have tried to keep a little excel sheet over the years and I have miami currently at 90 guys including the 4 portal guys we acquired and all the freshmen coming in. I guess it's possible I missed 1 or 2 guys along the way...I still have jonathan denis listed on the team as well and some have mentioned he's gone

When I got that number, it was about 10 days ago, so we may now be closer to 90 than 95 at this point.

It didn’t help. If the RB doesn’t get hurt none of this is even an issue. That’s only negative to running on third, in my opinion. I do understand why some one would choose to knee there. I personally wouldn’t have.
That’s all I’m saying knowing the injury rule or fumble not that u take those 2 things into account but **** it happened to us and the injury to them to give Texas life

Advertisement
Back