Antione Jackson to UCF

Is Lou on scholarship?

My guess is the following players are gone to free up some space.

WR: redding, smith and maybe Kirk or one of those guys at the bottom

TE: does McCormick get his 20th yr granted? Arroyo?

OL: Zion(medically retired) Lou(if he is on a ship), Logan

DT: Gore, Moten maybe or Campbell

DE: don’t see any movement here

LB: has a lot of bodies but all young. Maybe 1 moves on after spring

CB: older brown? Not very deep and need to add here so not sure

S: Balom. Not very deep here and maybe need to add 1.

So I see around 11 here and that’s not counting if Jaccuri leaves.

Isn't Campbell a senior?

I gotta think we see a RB dip too.

Advertisement
Mario likely takes DB recruiting personal in '25. Hopefully we have more than 7 or 8 wins to sell. Idk if anyone in the world can keep selling false hope.
That’s my thinking too. Hammer DB recruiting hard in 25, then RBs in 26, then receivers in 27. **** all the linemen are gone, we can focus there for 28 and 29 and wait a second we don’t have a quarterback, let’s mark that down for 30

That’s my thinking too. Hammer DB recruiting hard in 25, then RBs in 26, then receivers in 27. **** all the linemen are gone, we can focus there for 28 and 29 and wait a second we don’t have a quarterback, let’s mark that down for 30
Personally would focus more on TE in '28. Not sure what line of thinking you used there? Don't like special team being left out but that seems to be a theme.

Advertisement
Jimbo is the only one I can think of at TAnM
I'm curious if any of yall have paid attention to the rankings of our units since Mario got here. Like offensive rankings, defensive rankings etc. More than wins and losses. As it's a lil more goes into recruiting someone then simply we won this many games and lost that many. For the people that take a second to look at those things, the improvement has been pretty noticeable. I'd say that's more what a recruit has to look at then wins and losses. What separates teams from each other is a total picture. Lil more than a wolf ticket.

I'm curious if any of yall have paid attention to the rankings of our units since Mario got here. Like offensive rankings, defensive rankings etc. More than wins and losses. As it's a lil more goes into recruiting someone then simply we won this many games and lost that many. For the people that take a second to look at those things, the improvement has been pretty noticeable. I'd say that's more what a recruit has to look at then wins and losses. What separates teams from each other is a total picture. Lil more than a wolf ticket.
I disagree.

Interested in this topic. Can you expand on what you mean?

Advertisement
I disagree.
Chill Reaction GIF by Kamie Crawford

With what? Me asking if you've looked at what our units have done since he's been here? Or with the fact that on paper we've improved each and every season(and significantly at that)? OK. Myself I disagree with the hypocritical nature of most people on here. But it's just their nature. No biggie.
I have seen all the spreadsheets, diagrams, charts, etc... listing statistics. The 2021 Hurricanes and the 2023 Hurricanes are not significantly different. If anything we regressed in 2022 and used 2023 to get back to where we were in 2021.

Advertisement
Interested in this topic. Can you expand on what you mean?
Exactly what I said. Just look up the collegiate rankings of our units from when Mario arrived until now. In most categories there has been significant improvement. For the people who have played sports they know the last step in a process comes in wins and losses. Not a matter of two games cause I see that just as I saw last season. But in something meaningful. If not for Tyler's meltdown this season we in all likelihood win the acc and who knows where we go from there. Feel free to blame it on coaching. It's not accurate but I understand it's simply what our fan base does. I've always had discussions with past teammates where we all knew what it is to engage with fans. But seeing how yall are all talking year round about opposing coaches and never pointing out there issues(just like this weekends games as an example)people on here are saying how playoff games had elite coaching and creativity etc and I watched both those games and it just leaves me shaking my head. Michigan literally called an offense that consisted of everything you all bash Mario about including horrible clock management. The people called a timeout with 5 seconds left from their own 3 yardline IMMEDIATELY AFTER TAKING A KNEE. Washington continued to run the ball all the way until the clock expired when they should've taken a knee on several occasions. Sarkisian who for years I've watched yall talk about how amazing his play calling is, called the same exact route that never was even close to working on 3 of 4 plays as time expired from in the red zone to win a playoff game... I Could go on and on. None of this is in defense of Mario. He has his share of issues. Just don't point his out while worshipping others who do the same if not worse.

Advertisement
I have seen all the spreadsheets, diagrams, charts, etc... listing statistics. The 2021 Hurricanes and the 2023 Hurricanes are not significantly different. If anything we regressed in 2022 and used 2023 to get back to where we were in 2021.
Brother while I disagree with you plenty I've never considered you slow in any way. So I'll reiterate EXACTLY what I said SINCE MARIO HAS BEEN HERE we've improved dramatically from one season to the next. He's been here two seasons,this being his second correct? I've told yall for years and years since right took over when Mandy came in, through when Mandy took over this team was built on deception. It was a team built to trick you and thrive off of potential breakdowns by opposing units which we all saw any time we played teams with solid coaching. That is the exact opposite of what's going on now. We are being built for substance. To whip the man across from you and that is 9.9 out of 10 the only way to win anything of substance.

Exactly what I said. Just look up the collegiate rankings of our units from when Mario arrived until now. In most categories there has been significant improvement. For the people who have played sports they know the last step in a process comes in wins and losses. Not a matter of two games cause I see that just as I saw last season. But in something meaningful. If not for Tyler's meltdown this season we in all likelihood win the acc and who knows where we go from there. Feel free to blame it on coaching. It's not accurate but I understand it's simply what our fan base does. I've always had discussions with past teammates where we all knew what it is to engage with fans. But seeing how yall are all talking year round about opposing coaches and never pointing out there issues(just like this weekends games as an example)people on here are saying how playoff games had elite coaching and creativity etc and I watched both those games and it just leaves me shaking my head. Michigan literally called an offense that consisted of everything you all bash Mario about including horrible clock management. The people called a timeout with 5 seconds left from their own 3 yardline IMMEDIATELY AFTER TAKING A KNEE. Washington continued to run the ball all the way until the clock expired when they should've taken a knee on several occasions. Sarkisian who for years I've watched yall talk about how amazing his play calling is, called the same exact route that never was even close to working on 3 of 4 plays as time expired from in the red zone to win a playoff game... I Could go on and on. None of this is in defense of Mario. He has his share of issues. Just don't point his out while worshipping others who do the same if not worse.
Why is the blame not on the coaches when Tyler clearly showed for 2 seasons prior he was inconsistent. Was having Emory Williams as the only alternative someone else's decision other than Mario?

Advertisement
Back