Antione Jackson to UCF

Advertisement
Buddy is practically begging for an offer to come home. Don’t understand why he doesn’t have one yet
10307 (1).jpg

I mean, besides Oregon, it's not like he has an impressive offer list.

Even FSU hasn't offered him yet.

Utah and Washington both send CB’s to league more consistently than Miami. So 3 schools but a bunch that are on the same W/L with Miami.

It’s more that it’s a a clear problem and an answer here to get a potential CB1, who is begging to come and they haven’t reached out. Must have upset someone on the staff last year when he left.

Advertisement
Do you not recall how he left? Kid played himself.

Staff really tried to keep him but he insisted on leaving.
Dude was a 16 yo who went to a non-competitor for tail. Dude did well and we need a cover CB but nah… he hurt Mongo’s feels???

If that’s the case then our Head CoRch is even more challenged than I ever ever feared.

Advertisement
How many players are on the roster? How many are leaving? How many are coming in?

This might be a math problem.

Advertisement
Dude was a 16 yo who went to a non-competitor for tail. Dude did well and we need a cover CB but nah… he hurt Mongo’s feels???

If that’s the case then our Head CoRch is even more challenged than I ever ever feared.
This is a poor post by you.

Do you know how hard the staff tried to keep this kid? They initially refused to release him from his LOI and tried to convince him to stay. He had sit downs with Mario, DVD and Addae. He pushed back and insisted on being let out of his LOI.

It hasn't even been a full 12 months since he was let out of his LOI and he's already back in the portal trying to leave the school he left us for. Jackson is talented but I don't know if the staff is willing to invest resources to get this kid back in the fold.

This is a poor post by you.

Do you know how hard the staff tried to keep this kid? They initially refused to release him from his LOI and tried to convince him to stay. He had sit downs with Mario, DVD and Addae. He pushed back and insisted on being let out of his LOI.

It hasn't even been a full 12 months since he was let out of his LOI and he's already back in the portal trying to leave the school he left us for. Jackson is talented but I don't know if the staff is willing to invest resources to get this kid back in the fold.
I think it’s a fair post. A reclassified 16 year old went to ECU not UiF or FSU… ECU… following a girl there foolishly. That’s too much for their feelings??? We’re in desperate need of CB talent.

Good lord. I’m more offended that Lou Cristobal started the bowl game.

Advertisement
Let's not forget this is a kid who requested to be released after signing. History shows Mario gives second chances, but Antoine knows he shouldn't have did what he did. You can see it in his tweets

Advertisement
Back