Antione Jackson ECU?

Quit trying to explain the unexplainable, to the plebs. They let you leave at halftime to go tailgate and then come back in for the 2nd half. At least they did up until 2019, which was the last time I tried. Amazing place.
I give Greenville grief but it's now my home. I used to hate it, but it's certainly grown on me. Great location between the beach and mountains as well.

Advertisement
Greenville, NC...very good eastern NC BBQ (B's and Grady's). Also a great bmx/skate park that Mirra used to rip up. That's about it.

Advertisement
Greenville, NC...very good eastern NC BBQ (B's and Grady's). Also a great bmx/skate park that Mirra used to rip up. That's about it.
Not sure who Grady's is, might you mean Parker's by chance?

Greenville was known as Pro-Town USA when Mirra, Nyquist and a bunch of other BMX dudes made it home. Sadly Mirra took his life a few years ago.

It really is a good little college town, and a town to raise a family in. ECU used to regularly produce NFL talent until Lincoln Riley left, but I can't imagine Jackson wanting to attend.

Advertisement
Not sure who Grady's is, might you mean Parker's by chance?

Greenville was known as Pro-Town USA when Mirra, Nyquist and a bunch of other BMX dudes made it home. Sadly Mirra took his life a few years ago.

It really is a good little college town, and a town to raise a family in. ECU used to regularly produce NFL talent until Lincoln Riley left, but I can't imagine Jackson wanting to attend.

Gradys is about 20 min from Greenville...my bad.
Nyquist rides for Haro ( I have 2 Haro Lineage Masters based off the 1986 and 1987 bikes). Cool dude...he rides in Wilmington a lot now.

When I think of ECU I see Jeff Blake and those beautiful deep balls (no homo).

Nyquist rides for Haro ( I have 2 Haro Lineage Masters based off the 1986 and 1987 bikes). Cool dude...he rides in Wilmington a lot now.

Speaking of middle of nowhere. Grady’s is **** near in Mount Olive.

Advertisement

I sold my GT Pro-Performer after college, wish I would have kept it!

Just googled Grady's, found one about 1 hr out south of Greenville - near Goldsboro. But most east NC bbq places are legit. Any hole in wall in east of 95 serves the best pig in America... including my backyard (yeah fight me!)

The last time I was @UBE Jeff was still immortalized. By now surely David Garrard and CJ2k have place on that stairwell too.

I give Greenville grief but it's now my home. I used to hate it, but it's certainly grown on me. Great location between the beach and mountains as well.

Certainly closer to the beach. If you head to the mountains do you go to the Asheville / Brevard part of the state or up into Boone / Beech / Sugar / Banner Elk areas?

I love NC, used to live there, vacationed there more than any other state, but I'm not familiar with Greeneville. I'd gladly live in the OB or Banner Elk areas.

Advertisement
Certainly closer to the beach. If you head to the mountains do you go to the Asheville / Brevard part of the state or up into Boone / Beech / Sugar / Banner Elk areas?

I love NC, used to live there, vacationed there more than any other state, but I'm not familiar with Greeneville. I'd gladly live in the OB or Banner Elk areas.
Me and my college boys drive the mountains beyond Boone to go camping every fall - skip and a hop from Banner Elk. The leaves this year were the best I've ever seen. Other times we'll rent a cabin on Lake Lure, or head towards Nantahala or the north GA mountains.

I'm not country/redneck at all, but the Appalachian mountains are some of the most majestic destinations I've had the pleasure of being in. Squatting/camping/passing through them is just good for the soul.

Me and my college boys drive the mountains beyond Boone to go camping every fall - skip and a hop from Banner Elk. The leaves this year were the best I've ever seen. Other times we'll rent a cabin on Lake Lure, or head towards Nantahala or the north GA mountains.

I'm not country/redneck at all, but the Appalachian mountains are some of the most majestic destinations I've had the pleasure of being in. Squatting/camping/passing through them is just good for the soul.

Oh for sure on the mountains there. I lived in Banner Elk and would live there tomorrow if not for my Wife. I literally feel home when I'm in the mountains. I have such anticipation going and a true sadness when leaving. Even just driving through, it's a highlight if whatever trip, tournament, or vacation we're going on.

We had a football tournament with teams from all over early November in Gatlinburg. We rented a home with a pool in it that fit the mountain vibe solitude aspects I like, but Gatlinburg was the exact opposite of what I look for in the mountains. It was like what Myrtle Beach is to beach towns, but on the edge of the mountains. Never again, but the house was amazing. We took her parents who honeymooned there 40 or 50 years ago and it was disappointing them the change.

I sold my GT Pro-Performer after college, wish I would have kept it!

Just googled Grady's, found one about 1 hr out south of Greenville - near Goldsboro. But most east NC bbq places are legit. Any hole in wall in east of 95 serves the best pig in America... including my backyard (yeah fight me!)

The last time I was @UBE Jeff was still immortalized. By now surely David Garrard and CJ2k have place on that stairwell too.

Yeah Gradys is closer to Goldsboro, I mixed that up. I'm 3 St Bernardus Christmas ales deep currently. If you're that far east go ahead and make the drive to Skylight Inn in Ayden.

GT Pro Performer...classic 80s freestyler. Blue or pink version?

Advertisement
Back