Anticipation

Also I think December is probably gonna be the month - they HAVE to get this hire right and so they'll wait until everyone they want is available. My opinion.
I think you are right..that make too much sense...but you have Shaq, Zach, Mike and Jack already to sign in December. .. i know there all ... wanting to know who... and if the who wants them are gonna accept them as an inheritance. .. I realize that the hiring of rhe right person is way more important rhan any recruit...but the right person will need time.. to save hopefully improve upon this upcoming class

Good to see you back posting. Slowly but surely, our fractured family is beginning to be re-united. We still have some tiffs about who we want as the next coach, but that's just family feuding. Do you have a specific coach in mind you would want to coach Shaq up?

Advertisement
Tell Shaq and his pals to be patient. Ufayg hired McEltooth pretty late and he did well with their recruiting class.

Also I think December is probably gonna be the month - they HAVE to get this hire right and so they'll wait until everyone they want is available. My opinion.
I think you are right..that make too much sense...but you have Shaq, Zach, Mike and Jack already to sign in December. .. i know there all ... wanting to know who... and if the who wants them are gonna accept them as an inheritance. .. I realize that the hiring of rhe right person is way more important rhan any recruit...but the right person will need time.. to save hopefully improve upon this upcoming class

Good to see you back posting. Slowly but surely, our fractured family is beginning to be re-united. We still have some tiffs about who we want as the next coach, but that's just family feuding. Do you have a specific coach in mind you would want to coach Shaq up?
Honestly i think Shaq likes Miami better than any one coach...I have my opinion ...hire him now... but I don't want my opinion to be viewed as Shaq political views... don't think that is fair to him...Players need to play and not politic...and the right hire is way more important than any recruit

Honestly i think Shaq likes Miami better than any one coach...I have my opinion ...hire him now... but I don't want my opinion to be viewed as Shaq political views... don't think that is fair to him...Players need to play and not politic...and the right hire is way more important than any recruit

I respect that...and more importantly, I respect Shaq being committed to the University over one coach. Again, good to see you back, brotha.

Whoever we hire, if they dont want those kids, I want that WHO fired already, any coach in america would accept those kids as a blessing from the football gods.

Advertisement

Good, honest opinion. I truly believe we're gonna get this one right - if nothing else you saw last week what simply "unleashing the hounds" can do for a team. With the right coach in place we can get Miami back to where it belongs. Regardless, I wish you and Shaq nothing but the best wherever he goes!

Also I do believe our admin/AD is at least passingly aware that we have kids and parents waiting with bated breath for the new coach to be announced so although we preach patience, I don't think the process will drag on too long.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back