Anticipation

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless you hire someone who is currently unemployed, don't expect anything till the first week of December.

If it's Butch you move now so he can solidify and add to the class. If it's Herman or Fuentes you need to wait until their regular season is over.

welcome back. i hope the recruits see the vigor in this team and realize that they can be part of this unit.

Advertisement
Interesting perspective.

There's not many available candidates. It may be appropriate for a coordinator or broadcaster to interview for a job midseason,
But probably not a head coach of a different program. Who do you propose?

I was never gone... Checked the site everyday... I was just keeping my mouth close.

You weren't alone. Now that Golden has been fired you might find it a bit more friendly and reasonable around here. Welcome back and best wishes to you and Shaq going forward. Can't wait to see how Butch uses him on the field! (see what I did there?)

Advertisement
Also I think December is probably gonna be the month - they HAVE to get this hire right and so they'll wait until everyone they want is available. My opinion.

Also I think December is probably gonna be the month - they HAVE to get this hire right and so they'll wait until everyone they want is available. My opinion.
I think you are right..that make too much sense...but you have Shaq, Zach, Mike and Jack already to sign in December. .. i know there all ... wanting to know who... and if the who wants them are gonna accept them as an inheritance. .. I realize that the hiring of rhe right person is way more important rhan any recruit...but the right person will need time.. to save hopefully improve upon this upcoming class

Advertisement
I think you are right..that make too much sense...but you have Shaq, Zach, Mike and Jack already to sign in December. .. i know there all ... wanting to know who... and if the who wants them are gonna accept them as an inheritance. .. I realize that the hiring of rhe right person is way more important rhan any recruit...but the right person will need time.. to save hopefully improve upon this upcoming class

who are the kids saying they would like to see as the next coach?

Do they know Butch and his history here? What's their opinion of Herman, and as much as I hate to ask, Cristobal.

When is almost as important as Who.... Jeopardy music playing in the back ground.

First Al bought off, then a SC play for a win by the kids, and now your back.... A good week, a very good week. Good to have you back. Yes time is ticking. Most of us are pulling for Butch. Among his many great points, is that he can start yesterday and wants to. Let's pray, because that dude will build a defense around your son that will make him 1st round with a RING. Let's see middle linebackers recruited and or coached by Butch Davis include .......... I let everyone fill in the blanks.

All the more reason: NO BUTCH - NO PEACE!

Advertisement
Back