Anthony Moten/Quincy Wilson

I think a Cane and Gator can agree on one thing..God help us if Dalvin Cook commits to FSU.

Seriously. And now UF 'insiders' are all but conceding Travis Rudolph to FSU with them coming on strong for Lane and Cook. ****** ridiculous.

Advertisement
I think a Cane and Gator can agree on one thing..God help us if Dalvin Cook commits to FSU.

Seriously. And now UF 'insiders' are all but conceding Travis Rudolph to FSU with them coming on strong for Lane and Cook. ****in ridiculous.

Auburn is the last prayer for Rudolph or else he's all FSU

Crazy we have no chance for devin hesters cousin and a kid that plays for steve walsh

Man, that's his business he never wanted to be a Cane so it's whatever

Advertisement

Seriously. And now UF 'insiders' are all but conceding Travis Rudolph to FSU with them coming on strong for Lane and Cook. ****in ridiculous.

Auburn is the last prayer for Rudolph or else he's all FSU

Crazy we have no chance for devin hesters cousin and a kid that plays for steve walsh

Whose father also seems to be a huge Canes fan.

Kid probably is still sore about the whole CB or WR thing the staff kinda screwed that one up, telling the kid two different things, but it will all be good if we get dixon

Advertisement
Back