Anthony Moten/Quincy Wilson

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
Wilson tweeted Moten a pic of Moten doing a Gator chomp when he was committed to Florida.

Moten responded -
@anthony_moten95: @DC_Wilson954 you worry about me you need to be worry about the people that committed make sure they ain't leaving

Advertisement
Advertisement
UF is really in a lot of trouble. The problem is, their committed recruits are in denial

Moten and Chad have got that old school canes mentality and attitude. Can't wait til this guys are locker room leaders.

why is quincy wilson such a punk? man i don't think i have ever developed such disdain for a kid during a recruiting cycle.

Advertisement
Lane, Cook, and Jackson all will bolt.. Lammons and Quincy will rot in Redneckville.. I think we pull a shocker and get Lane to Miami we will get his last visit and his mom wants him here. Cook to FSU and Jackson to Miami his dad is a huge Canes fan. Met Travis Rudolph the kid is not coming here and sorry to say looks like FSU is getting him smh.. He reminds me alot of Rashad Greene.. His dad is all but begging him to be a Cane but the kid isn't listening.. I got a family member who is on staff at Louisville and he says Gayot is looking at Miami and might visit in Jan..

Advertisement
195.gif

Lol. I still think we get cook. I hope Quincy gets dropped once the class falls apart b/c he was only getting a ship b/c he coordinated the others committing.

Advertisement
*****Y IS A ****

ALWAYS TALKING BOUT PEOPLE HATING ON HIM YET ALL HE DOES IS HATE ONE ANYONE LEANING TOWARDS THE CANES OR ALREADY A CANE

**** HIM

Whenever you feel ****** about the last two weeks, just think, at least we aren't the Gata.

**** really really backfired on Quincy, didnt they? The icing on the cake would be UF losing the rest of the S FL kids and then just saying thanks but no thanks to Quincy.

Advertisement
Back