Anthony Moten on 24/7

1jamaicancane

Senior
- Decision will coming soon. "It's been hectic, coaches are getting at me and people are telling me it's about time to do it

- He's down to UM and FSU and he knows where he wants to go. "It's about family where I'm going to do and just having everyone there I know. I know a lot of people there. It will help me out my freshman year."

- He's talking to the UM staff almost every day. He' cloe to AG, he's tight with coach D, they are telling him he can make a big impact.

- He things the FSU dline coach i a really good one. He has a cousin whos bf played for him. He talks to Lamartcus Joyner who tells him he can be a baller on the line

- The only game he attended was the UF game. "It was a great game, I liked it a lot. They got the win, but that didn't really surprise me because Miami works hard, they got a bunch of dogs out there.

- He may return next week vs. VT (possibly committing that weekend if he does

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/DT-Anthony-Moten-Close-to-a-Decision-158282

Last edited:
Advertisement
Big time commit if it comes.... These are the guys that allow us to "reload" like we should be

Advertisement
Make it happen Ant! :neonu:

Dorsett
Hamilton
Nick Linder
Brandon Linder

Keep the Aquinas effect in tact!

!

huge get! Last year would have thought that he would develop into a bigger get then the tig ole bitty DT... not me! Happy to be wrong about this one

"It's about family where I'm going to do and just having everyone there I know. I know a lot of people there. It will help me out my freshman year.
That basically tells you he's talking about UM with Jelani, Linder, Dorsett etc and we with the relationship with the staff it's over

Advertisement
He isn't as good as Valentine IMO, but he is a perfect fit for this team. Versatile, uses his hands well, he could certainly have a bigger impact when all is said and done.

WANT.

Advertisement
3-4 DE at STA. I expect the same for him at Miami.

I think he fills the Chick role do you agree? I think if his weight and strength come along he can slide inside at times depending on our personnel.

No matter what, he's a kid we need. Can't lose him to FSU.

Advertisement
3-4 DE at STA. I expect the same for him at Miami.

I think he fills the Chick role do you agree? I think if his weight and strength come along he can slide inside at times depending on our personnel.

No matter what, he's a kid we need. Can't lose him to FSU.

I think the Chick role makes some sense even though Chick has a slimmer frame but Moten should still be versatile enough to make it work great

Advertisement
Back