Anthony Molten

Mac is good but kendrick Norton is much more disruptive. He's getting dbl teamed most of the time. He reminds me of a young Warren Sapp

Christ another ridiculous comparison.

Norton is nice. But Sapp was the fastest interior DL off the ball and closing on a ballcarier/QB that I've ever seen in college.

Norton is nowhere near as athletic as Sapp.

Advertisement
RJ has probably been the most consistent DT but Willis has looked great in the two games he's played in. Isn't it awesome to have a debate about which defensive lineman is kicking the most ***? It's been too long, guys.

Fo Sho!!!!

Mac is good but kendrick Norton is much more disruptive. He's getting dbl teamed most of the time. He reminds me of a young Warren Sapp

Norton is nice. But Sapp was the fastest interior DL off the ball and closing on a ballcarier/QB that I've ever seen in college.

I think Cortez and Russell were just as fast as Saap. That tandem was disruptive

I think Cortez and Russell were just as fast as Saap. That tandem was disruptive

No way. Tez & Maryland were quick no doubt but nothing like Sapp. Tez however was powerful as **** and the strongest of the 3.

Advertisement
That's a bit strong.

Sapp was unblockable and possibly the most disruptive DT at Miami - and one of the most disruptive in the NFL (which is why he's in the Hall of Fame)....

Indeed. Sapp was unblockable by anyone - not just the weak sisters of the poor. Call me after FSU game.

I'm definitely looking forward to any DL we sign while Kuligowski is here.

He's been so good at finding talent that you know there's a really good chance anyone he gets will be productive.

With his resume, Miami's history (especially with DL) and being located in the most talent-laden place in the world for football players, we're going to be absolutely loaded....

This is by far the best Dline unit in Coral Gables since 2002( and I get the sense that they will be more productive under Coach Kool)

Just think about what we were saying/thinking about our DLine last year at this point to now? What changed?

The melding of system(Diaz) and coaching(Kool) is like peanut butter and jelly

Advertisement

No way. Tez & Maryland were quick no doubt but nothing like Sapp. Tez however was powerful as **** and the strongest of the 3.

I'll never forget that single play highlight ESPN ran during the draft of Tez shattering a double team, like he was spraying OLs in two different directions. He and Russell had different styles and both were great.

I'll never forget that single play highlight ESPN ran during the draft of Tez shattering a double team, like he was spraying OLs in two different directions. He and Russell had different styles and both were great.

All 3 were phenomenal players. We are truly splitting hairs. Don't forget Jerome Brown as well.

They were very fast off the ball as well but only person I can truly think of (cane or not was John Randle & God bless the dead Jerome Brown)

Advertisement
Yep, Randle was a nightmare. Reggie White would've been a tough one at DT, too. As a DE he was as good as anyone I've seen....nasty....

They were very fast off the ball as well but only person I can truly think of (cane or not was John Randle & God bless the dead Jerome Brown)

The DL is about the only unit that offers any hope of capturing the elusive Coastal title. Nice to see Patchan out there making an impact. Just got even deeper.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back