Anthony McFarland, Jr.

Advertisement
I always find it odd when kid says it's between a set number of schools but then drops a list with more schools on the list, but they are kids.

Advertisement
Buddy of mine close to that team reiterated to me tonight that it's a Miami-MD battle (he said that a while back).

Buddy of mine close to that team reiterated to me tonight that it's a Miami-MD battle (he said that a while back).
I lived in that area for years. He's going to have a lot of pressure to stay home, especially since they are rebuilding with new coaching in College Park.

I lived in that area for years. He's going to have a lot of pressure to stay home, especially since they are rebuilding with new coaching in College Park.
My older sister lives out in Bowie & my cousin played Fball & Bball for Oxon Hill years some years ago before he moved back to Florida.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My older sister lives out in Bowie & my cousin played Fball & Bball for Oxon Hill years some years ago before he moved back to Florida.
Wow... PG County. Your sister probably hits Bowie Town Center sometimes. My young kids are in the next county over, Montgomery County. I'm up there all the time. The rest of the fam is still in the 305.

I think he stays at home as well. If he announces around NSD, I think he may be ours. If he announces during the season, it's Maryland. But yeah, Maryland is the one school that doesn't belong with the others on his list.

Advertisement
I think he chooses UMD in the end.

I do too. Hope I'm wrong.

I think this list is in order. Miami on top, if Maryland has a nice season (which is possible) he goes there.

Maryland on top and if they have a bad season maybe he comes here. Dude is feeling maryland right now. Said he thinks they can win 8 games this year.

How many times have you seen a local kid who ended up not signing here praised the team and have hype for us during the Golden days?

Advertisement

I think this list is in order. Miami on top, if Maryland has a nice season (which is possible) he goes there.

Maryland on top and if they have a bad season maybe he comes here. Dude is feeling maryland right now. Said he thinks they can win 8 games this year.

How many times have you seen a local kid who ended up not signing here praised the team and have hype for us during the Golden days?

Bruh maryland leads. In recent interviews dude was talking about not wanting his family to have to travel far for games and all that.

Local dudes in other states are not like these south florida boys. South florida dudes jump on whoever is hot.

Bruh maryland leads. In recent interviews dude was talking about not wanting his family to have to travel far for games and all that.

Local dudes in other states are not like these south florida boys. South florida dudes jump on whoever is hot.

Never said who leads or that Maryland kids are like Soflo kids I'm saying they suck. They just won 3 games, they never develop players, they're saying the same things kids in their hometowns say when being interviewed by local reporters and its September 5 more nths until NSD and I'm not going to fear a 3 win team until its a done deal

Never said who leads or that Maryland kids are like Soflo kids I'm saying they suck. They just won 3 games, they never develop players, they're saying the same things kids in their homesells say when being interviewed by local reporters and its September 5 more nths until NSD and I'm not going to fear a 3 win team until its a done deal

You dont have to fear them. Its reality of the situation. They also do have a new staff and are selling those local dudes on if they come together that they can win at maryland.

They have a good class with a 5 star de and several 4 stars. They just got mcfarland teammate 4 star ot minor and there is quite a few dudes from dematha on that team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back