Anthony Lucas 2022

Advertisement
Getting him would really make me feel better about DT beyond Taylor. We need a kid like this. But who knows. One things for sure. For kids like Cormani, or Pleasent, or invert name, if you’re a DT or Corner you’re in the field early and often. Maybe when teams have 37 4 and 5 star lineman a kid wants to go where he can play.

Not shocking. We've gotten a few guys, but for the most part we're getting our a$$ handed to us in the portal.
Huh?? I disagree with this. I saw an article the other day from Pro Football Focus rating the top 22 players in the portal and Miami already has two(Gore and Mauigoa) and one could argue that Cohen should also be on that list. Miami hasn’t gotten a whole lot from the portal yet, only four, but when you look at the average portal rating Miami has a top ten portal class.

We can't strike out twice on an alum, can we?

strikeout.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Huh?? I disagree with this. I saw an article the other day from Pro Football Focus rating the top 22 players in the portal and Miami already has two(Gore and Mauigoa) and one could argue that Cohen should also be on that list. Miami hasn’t gotten a whole lot from the portal yet, only four, but when you look at the average portal rating Miami has a top ten portal class.
Everyone seems to want us to just rush and get bodies instead of trying to get what we really want. I don't know why after seeing Mario get a top 3-4 class, people are assuming he's lost in the portal. I don't think he is gonna be caught being unprepared in any area that involves recruiting.

Advertisement
Everyone seems to want us to just rush and get bodies instead of trying to get what we really want. I don't know why after seeing Mario get a top 3-4 class, people are assuming he's lost in the portal. I don't think he is gonna be caught being unprepared in any area that involves recruiting.

These dudes are weird. Just because you couch coaches like a guy doesn’t mean Mario dropped the ball not bringing them in 😂. We don’t have spots like that to just bring in everyone’s favorite recruit.

Advertisement
Back