Anthony Hudley commits to LSU

Similar things were said when Burrow arrived....didnt exactly work out that way did it..
Coach O knows his ****, we all should know this by know!
Yah right. Only took them like 4 offensive coordinators to figure it out and a revolving door of QBs. They've never had a developmental process at QB and IDK if they have one now. The'll be looking in the transfer portal again next year because they don't have anyone behind Burrows that can play at a high level. They're signing 2 QB recruits for the 2020 class. Richt's nephew Max Johnson who is a 4-star #11 PP QB and a 3-star kid from Louisiana. The credit for LSU's success is on Burrows and their "Passing Game Coordinator" Joe Brady they got from the New Orleans Saints. Burrows is the son of a football coach. Don't act like he's a genius because he's not.

Advertisement
Lol... I highly doubt he'll be in their class come signing day 21.

This is an early let me get my place in the class commitment, LSU will simply use him as a recruiting tool for other South Fla prospects.

They will be after Payton Page, Maason Smith, Keenan Landry, Taizse Johnson & several others at DT for their 21 class.

Don't see them keeping him the whole time.
Might be leverage for jacory brooks

Similar things were said when Burrow arrived....didnt exactly work out that way did it..
Coach O knows his ****, we all should know this by know!
What QB process do they have in place? This is a one off unless they can develop a QB pipeline. Look at what Clemson has. They have the #1 2020 QB coming in next year and have had top 5 QBs each of the last 4 years. LSU will drop off unless they get lucky finding a Transfer QB next year. That's why I like the direction the Canes are going in. We have Matocha and Van Dyke for the future. You have to stack QBs if you want to stay at the top of college football.

IDK if Oklahoma can sustain itself. They've relied on 3 transfer QBs even though they have recruited well at QB. The bottom line is that it's difficult for a freshman QB to play at a high level. I don't see LSU staying on top unless the develop their QBs.

Doesn't matter. They're going to drop like a rock next year after Joe Burrows graduates. They don't have top QBs in the pipeline. They'll be breaking in a young QB next year. Expect their offensive production to fall off.

We're on the upswing. We have a young team with good players at all positions. If we don't mess it up, we should be set for a CFP appearance in 2021 with a junior/senior veteran team. QB should line up right when Williams leaves the program, Matocha or Van Dyke should step right in after redshirting and spending a year or two as a backup.

We should have top 5 recruiting classes by 2021.
Of course they’ll drop off after losing a heisman favorite. But they’re going to be fine. They have an elite offensive coordinator. If joe Brady leaves, then they might drop like a rock. Some serious homerism to think Miami is in a better position then LSU going forward.

Yah right. Only took them like 4 offensive coordinators to figure it out and a revolving door of QBs. They've never had a developmental process at QB and IDK if they have one now. The'll be looking in the transfer portal again next year because they don't have anyone behind Burrows that can play at a high level. They're signing 2 QB recruits for the 2020 class. Richt's nephew Max Johnson who is a 4-star #11 PP QB and a 3-star kid from Louisiana. The credit for LSU's success is on Burrows and their "Passing Game Coordinator" Joe Brady they got from the New Orleans Saints. Burrows is the son of a football coach. Don't act like he's a genius because he's not.
He's the HC, who assembled the staff again? Brady has done a **** of a job, but O decided to move to the spread, and he went out and got his guy after his previous guy left. This Brady kid is actually a very promising offensive mind, will end up landing a big payday soon. He only spent two seasons with NO after being a grad asst. Him and some other guys spent some time at LSU the prior season...I agree that their offense struggled, but if you dont think O put this thing together, your way off

Advertisement
What QB process do they have in place? This is a one off unless they can develop a QB pipeline. Look at what Clemson has. They have the #1 2020 QB coming in next year and have had top 5 QBs each of the last 4 years. LSU will drop off unless they get lucky finding a Transfer QB next year. That's why I like the direction the Canes are going in. We have Matocha and Van Dyke for the future. You have to stack QBs if you want to stay at the top of college football.

IDK if Oklahoma can sustain itself. They've relied on 3 transfer QBs even though they have recruited well at QB. The bottom line is that it's difficult for a freshman QB to play at a high level. I don't see LSU staying on top unless the develop their QBs.
I personally think Houston QB D'eriq King goes to LSU or OU. Why redshirt at a G5 school to come back another year?

I personally think Houston QB D'eriq King goes to LSU or OU. Why redshirt at a G5 school to come back another year?

Maybe if he's a savage and out for himself he does.

But if he agreed with the other Houston kids to sit and then bolts.....man that would be tough to live down. Those guys are your boys and you go to battle with them every day. It's different than just transferring. These guys also redshirted with you.

I think OU is just fine with Rattler. LSU on the other hand....they have Brennan and 3 freshmen. They might be looking.

Advertisement
Jury is still out on our recruiting ability. Frankly I’m leaning toward we don’t have a great recruiting staff.

I’m hoping LSU’s staff starts getting picked off especially their passing game coordinator.

That’s what has really weakened bama is staff turnover. I’m waiting for Clemson to have that issue which would expose dat clown Dabo.

I'm pretty sure our booster "network" isn't quite where it should be either.....no throw away phones? **** isn't getting done.

Doesn't matter. They're going to drop like a rock next year after Joe Burrows graduates. They don't have top QBs in the pipeline. They'll be breaking in a young QB next year. Expect their offensive production to fall off.

We're on the upswing. We have a young team with good players at all positions. If we don't mess it up, we should be set for a CFP appearance in 2021 with a junior/senior veteran team. QB should line up right when Williams leaves the program, Matocha or Van Dyke should step right in after redshirting and spending a year or two as a backup.

We should have top 5 recruiting classes by 2021.

I see you are a candidate to swallow the offseason around here, if not contribute to the cooking.

Meanwhile we've seen a direct comparison of our talent level to LSU twice in the past dozen years or so. I think it reached at least a 30 point deficit both times, even though we were favored both times.

LSU has phenomenal athletes all over the roster. Often they are wild untamed types but it's laughable to deny the numbers or the caliber. Do you realize how difficult it is to gain a 20 point lead on the road against Alabama? That is hardly Joe Burrow alone.

This is the reference point I'll maintain: When I saw Gregory Rousseau the first thing I thought of was that he looks exactly like an LSU athlete. I posted that here and elsewhere.

We have one guy like that

Of course they’ll drop off after losing a heisman favorite. But they’re going to be fine. They have an elite offensive coordinator. If joe Brady leaves, then they might drop like a rock. Some serious homerism to think Miami is in a better position then LSU going forward.
Too much credit given to the OC. An OC is only as good as what he has to work with. IDK if they have a QB coach that can develop their QBs. Joe Burrows is the son of a high school football coach. He can process information quickly. I don't think anyone at LSU has made him what he is, but rather he's been provided an offense that he can accelerate in. Can they just plug and play with the next guy up? I don't think so.

My point is they are on top and the only direction they can go is down. They'll contend because QBs in the SEC won't be as good next year. UGA probably wins their league.

We have a really young team. We lose only KJ Osborn from our 2-deep on offense. The offense is going to really good as the offensive line matures and players begin to master the offense. I predict this team will be a top 4 team by 2021. You can call me a homer if you want. I call it like I see it.

I see you are a candidate to swallow the offseason around here, if not contribute to the cooking.

Meanwhile we've seen a direct comparison of our talent level to LSU twice in the past dozen years or so. I think it reached at least a 30 point deficit both times, even though we were favored both times.

LSU has phenomenal athletes all over the roster. Often they are wild untamed types but it's laughable to deny the numbers or the caliber. Do you realize how difficult it is to gain a 20 point lead on the road against Alabama? That is hardly Joe Burrow alone.

This is the reference point I'll maintain: When I saw Gregory Rousseau the first thing I thought of was that he looks exactly like an LSU athlete. I posted that here and elsewhere.

Is this the Geaux Tiger website? Take off the purple glasses. Their great athletes did give up 41 to Alabama and 37 to Ole Miss. If this isn't about Joe Burrows, LSU would have been the top dog years ago. Instead, he comes in and 2 QBs transfer. Make no mistake. This is about Joe Burrows emerging as an elite QB. Will LSU remain on top with the QBs they have or will they be back in the portal looking for the next diamond in the ruff?

Advertisement
These teams are relying on transfers to get or stay on top. Haven't seen any of them develop a freshman they recruited including Oklahoma. Oklahoma has the #1 QB for 2019. Let's see what he does next year. IDK where LSU goes. So much is being made about these "great coaches." The reality is these transfers are saving their asses.

Advertisement
On Sunday, LSU landed a verbal commitment from defensive lineman Anthony Hundley, a 6-foot-3, 275-pound junior who has impressed with his play at Booker T. Washington in Miami (Fla.).

Hundley shut things down early and picked the Tigers over nearly double-digit other offers, including the Miami Hurricanes. Hundley had originally committed to the Hurricanes in May, but backed off that commitment and reopened his recruitment process in August.

"I would love to thank the University of Miami for believing in my talent," he said in August. "But after discussing it with my family and coaches, I have decided to re-open my recruitment."

Exactly three months later, he's now a Tiger.

they used Miami to get other offers.

But according to some people here if we just offer and recruit these kids will fall into our laps. Nevermind the bag game they always swear up and down doesn't exist despite the proof otherwise.

Last edited:

Facts

Them boys in the SEC have that look man....u just see it

Advertisement
Back