Anthony Hudley commits to LSU

UMinati

Sovereign
Banned
On Sunday, LSU landed a verbal commitment from defensive lineman Anthony Hundley, a 6-foot-3, 275-pound junior who has impressed with his play at Booker T. Washington in Miami (Fla.).

Hundley shut things down early and picked the Tigers over nearly double-digit other offers, including the Miami Hurricanes. Hundley had originally committed to the Hurricanes in May, but backed off that commitment and reopened his recruitment process in August.

"I would love to thank the University of Miami for believing in my talent," he said in August. "But after discussing it with my family and coaches, I have decided to re-open my recruitment."

Exactly three months later, he's now a Tiger.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter. They're going to drop like a rock next year after Joe Burrows graduates. They don't have top QBs in the pipeline. They'll be breaking in a young QB next year. Expect their offensive production to fall off.

We're on the upswing. We have a young team with good players at all positions. If we don't mess it up, we should be set for a CFP appearance in 2021 with a junior/senior veteran team. QB should line up right when Williams leaves the program, Matocha or Van Dyke should step right in after redshirting and spending a year or two as a backup.

We should have top 10 recruiting classes by 2021.

Last edited:
Good for him...

Kid wanted a bag and looks like He might secure it

better produce because LSU is recruiting at avery high clip im sure they will have a stacked board of DTs theyll be continuing to recruit

Advertisement
Doesn't matter. They're going to drop like a rock next year after Joe Burrows graduates. They don't have top QBs in the pipeline. They'll be breaking in a young QB next year. Expect their offensive production to fall off.

We're on the upswing. We have a young team with good players at all positions. If we don't mess it up, we should be set for a CFP appearance in 2021 with a junior/senior veteran team. QB should line up right when Williams leaves the program, Matocha or Van Dyke should step right in after redshirting and spending a year or two as a backup.

We should have top 5 recruiting classes by 2021.
Dammit thats some good kool aid

pour me a cup

Jury is still out on our recruiting ability. Frankly I’m leaning toward we don’t have a great recruiting staff.

I’m hoping LSU’s staff starts getting picked off especially their passing game coordinator.

That’s what has really weakened bama is staff turnover. I’m waiting for Clemson to have that issue which would expose dat clown Dabo.

Jury is still out on our recruiting ability. Frankly I’m leaning toward we don’t have a great recruiting staff.

I’m hoping LSU’s staff starts getting picked off especially their passing game coordinator.

That’s what has really weakened bama is staff turnover. I’m waiting for Clemson to have that issue which would expose dat clown Dabo.

Man fvck that. I hope LSU dominates the SEC for a very very very long time. The further away the dominant SEC team is from Miami the better. They are going to fill up their class primarily from guys from LA and TX anyway.

Advertisement
Talent development of the players on the team is what brings recruits. When we start sending players to the league, first round, 2nd round. Then we wont have any problems selling kids on coming in. That's why we have no problem recruiting TEs.

I'm kind of starting to hate recruiting

Why? There are plenty kicks to recruit. This is a 2021 recruit who will not make LSU class of 2021. Guys like this want to be seen and LSU will play the game with him and then reality will kick in sometime next year around this time or a little sooner.

Yea this doesn’t make any sense from an LSU standpoint. LSU can probably recruit 35 defensive tackles that are better than him. Doubt he signs with them.

Advertisement

Rumor has they have their eyes on another Ohio st transfer. Some kid named Tate Martell.

Where do you people come from? Losing top talent "doesn't matter." You just can't make that up. How do you even remember to breathe?

Advertisement

This.
We have no idea how good our staff is at recruiting. They haven't even had a year together. Its gonna be a process but putting wins together will help start the ball rolling.

This.
We have no idea how good our staff is at recruiting. They haven't even had a year together. Its gonna be a process but putting wins together will help start the ball rolling.
We certainly do on defense. We have had more than half of them for 3-4 years now. Repeatedly we have seen them misread recruits intentions, fail to keep backup options, and now have concerning depth at both LB and CB heading into next year.

Talent development of the players on the team is what brings recruits. When we start sending players to the league, first round, 2nd round. Then we wont have any problems selling kids on coming in. That's why we have no problem recruiting TEs.
I know man. It must so hard for LSU to make Fournett a first rounder. Idk how Saban was able to make Minka a great db. Amazing how Jeudy developed. I mean who here in sofla thought that he was a great receiver?
I bet Redwine and Macintosh would both be number one overall if they went there.
I’m sure Alabama would still be cranking out first and second round draft picks if the recruiting class was ranked in the 20s.

Similar things were said when Burrow arrived....didnt exactly work out that way did it..
Coach O knows his ****, we all should know this by know!

Advertisement
Back