2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Media in general sucks all together. The main problem I see with Miami Sports Media is a lot of them are not fans of the actual team they write about. Most of these big boy operations the writers are actual fans of the programs they cover and don't always put themselves above what's best for the team because there's no vested interest there.
Ill say 75 percent of them ARENT UM fans...they are guys that moved up from covering high schools and are legitimate fans of other teams

Advertisement
If you think if Saban or Smart didn’t want a kids name out you can bet your life their media wouldn’t put that out. If you think otherwise you’re crazy. Their media knows their roles. Yet at UM a Miami alum builds a journalistic career off destroying his own program. Using his access to the school and athletes to write a story that gets UM **** near the death penalty. While FSU, UF and other programs are going the exact thing lol. Yeah , but it’s apples to apples lol.

He’s like Corey Flagg except athletic and big lol same processing speed too he actually has a quicker trigger than Corey. But same IQ I reckon
You think he’s the type of kid where blowing up his spot will be the end-all-be-all? If anyone can hash out whatever trust issues arise or personal slights, it’s Mario…

Advertisement
Ill say 75 percent of them ARENT UM fans...they are guys that moved up from covering high schools and are legitimate fans of other teams
And there are no repercussions if they write a story that hurts UM. In fact, they get theor own radio shows and make TV appearances. The reporters in Tuscaloosa and Athens are too loyal to those programs to publish things like that.

Hopefully this doesn't impact his visit. I like Mario swinging for the fence here. Get him on campus.

I doubt this would have leaked from the staff if they were able to keep his recruitment so quiet. Maybe Hill's camp, another program? Wish we could have kept it quiet at least one more day.

Advertisement
Which player secretly visited and ended up here? I dont know what impact these have on recruits. My thing is yall act like it always go, Miami staff tells reporters, reporters spill beans. What if they ask Hill's teammate or coach and they give them the info. These man are not Miami fans, they get clicks for breaking news no? Its their job. I put it on whoever is leaking it from Miami side since people on here knew a month out or more. And if it came from the player circle, who is to blame though? Also please dont read that and say it has no impact. I dont know. Just not getn but hurt about it. Horton was leaked to be flipping weeks before he flipped. He flipped
A Miami writer wrote the tweet and leaked it. It’s always rivals doing this or former rivals writers. We just lost a visit over the weekend because Ferman leaked it.

For those acting like this is a slight all of Corey flaggs intangibles and instincts wrapped into a big and athletic sideline to sideline Mike backer is not a bad thing.
If Flagg was bigger faster stronger he would be an All American. You wrote a big check. 👀

Advertisement
If you think if Saban or Smart didn’t want a kids name out you can bet your life their media wouldn’t put that out. If you think otherwise you’re crazy. Their media knows their roles. Yet at UM a Miami alum builds a journalistic career off destroying his own program. Using his access to the school and athletes to write a story that gets UM **** near the death penalty. While FSU, UF and other programs are going the exact thing lol. Yeah , but it’s apples to apples lol.
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by CBS News

1671126116022.gif

Advertisement
So all media aside, we have a legit shot here or is this a hail mary?

A Miami writer wrote the tweet and leaked it. It’s always rivals doing this or former rivals writers. We just lost a visit over the weekend because Ferman leaked it.
I got that. Im not defending them. Question,did Acheampong visit since he committed to Michigan before he flipped?

Advertisement
Back