2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Advertisement
The difference is with Cormani it was not the Bama side that leaked it. This would be different if it were a Texas site breaking the news.
Breaking the news that hey may be visiting Miami, why would that happen any? However, the news that he had visits and in-home visits from Texas was all over the place. The kid is not committed anywhere, so WTF is everyone so ****ed about this news getting out.

If the kids didnt want it out, than guess what....dont tell anyone.

What in the **** is wrong with you poeple?

How does this happen so frequently. I mean Mario keeps a tight ship so the fact that this still gets out means someone inside must be blabbing.

For those who say "oh big deal" which I know there arent many. Maybe he wanted to keep this silent so he could enjoy the visit, not get bugged and unlike some other prospects truly shock the world next week...

you twitter guys should destroy these people if it goes south.
I blame Gattis. Prob has nothing to do with it but imma blame him.

Advertisement
Breaking the news that hey may be visiting Miami, why would that happen any? However, the news that he had visits and in-home visits from Texas was all over the place. The kid is not committed anywhere, so WTF is everyone so ****ed about this news getting out.

If the kids didnt want it out, than guess what....dont tell anyone.

What in the **** is wrong with you poeple?
How many countless examples do you need to see before your realize this doesnā€™t happen at Texas, UGA, Bama? Surely youā€™re not this clueless.

Weā€™ve had like 4 players this year alone that itā€™s happened to.

We know what Hill's star rating is, but I'd love to hear what kind of player he is. If he comes here, does he need a long period of development, or is the kind that can come in and challenge for playing time?

Advertisement
We know what Hill's star rating is, but I'd love to hear what kind of player he is. If he comes here, does he need a long period of development, or is the kind that can come in and challenge for playing time?

He can come in and have a similar impact as Wesley if not more. Kid is the goods, true 3 down linebacker and heā€™s a thumper.

Yā€™all do know these sites are fed what theyā€™re allowed to eat by the programs right? If you go rogue too many times youā€™ll get a spanking and lose what little info you get. Then youā€™re useless to the subscription site.
Any chance that tucker contacted hill or hill's team? Hill wanting this out there to get Texas to pony up? or is this almost certainly coming from within UM for his info? I just can't understand the reasoning outside of that I guess lol

@Cribby Iā€™m curious how are these ā€œleaksā€ getting out and maybe youā€™ve touched on this before and if so my apologies. Keep up the great work!

@PIPO Your services are needed
027EB763-F5AC-478B-82B3-70EBF732A525.gif

Advertisement
Well it's different because he's committed right?
Yeah, I'd like to know that as well. I could be totally off but I'd assume the downside of it leaking while they're uncommitted is the school(s) who thought they lead can now add more incentives. Maybe another school that doesn't like us can sneak in and offer him a bag just to not visit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back