2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Advertisement
You all are too funny...

If you want examples...Google is always your friend, because I guess this information is only privy to thos close to Bama, Texas and/or Georgia

I guess in some cases even Texas doesnt know whats going on in thier own backyard:

Breaking the news that hey may be visiting Miami, why would that happen any? However, the news that he had visits and in-home visits from Texas was all over the place. The kid is not committed anywhere, so WTF is everyone so ****ed about this news getting out.

If the kids didnt want it out, than guess what....dont tell anyone.

What in the **** is wrong with you poeple?

You people?!?!
racist wonder showzen GIF

Some of the same people in here talking about cutting off access be the same ones asking the insiders here for updates ever five mins and for hints on names. By the way I’m in agreement media access should be limited but some of y’all also should stop asking the people here with info for an update all the time.

Advertisement
so.... how about we talk about how good this kid is

would be instant difference maker here and If the staff is creative enough to find a place for malik, hill, and wesley then we are looking at a WAY different LB room compared to the last 2 years

Advertisement
How many countless examples do you need to see before your realize this doesn’t happen at Texas, UGA, Bama? Surely you’re not this clueless.

We’ve had like 4 players this year alone that it’s happened to.
I don’t get what yal are saying. Are yal saying other schools like UGA and Bama don’t let reporters report on visits from prospects committed elsewhere?

There was a whole on3 article about a month ago on BamaInsider about several UGA and Ole Miss commits that Bama was trying to get on campus or had visits scheduled.

This is a 5 star LB uncommitted a few weeks before early signing day idk why ppl acting shocked ppl found out . I highly doubt it was just scheduled last night or this morning when this leaked , seems like the visit and the fact we were even still recruiting him hard has been kept well under wraps until now

You all are too funny...

If you want examples...Google is always your friend, because I guess this information is only privy to thos close to Bama, Texas and/or Georgia

I guess in some cases even Texas doesnt know whats going on in thier own backyard:

There ain’t no way you just tried to legitimize your argument with in-home visits, one recruit that scheduled 3 visits, and 3 recruits taking visits. Not one guy.

We know what Hill's star rating is, but I'd love to hear what kind of player he is. If he comes here, does he need a long period of development, or is the kind that can come in and challenge for playing time?
He’s a day 1 starter next to Wesley.. his best ball is in front of him. He’s much more of a thumper than he is a cover guy but he understands passing concepts enough to not be a liability. His game is all trigger.. see it..shoot it.. hit it. You’ll see a lot more running back on the ground in the backfield with him..

Some of the same people in here talking about cutting off access be the same ones asking the insiders here for updates ever five mins and for hints on names. By the way I’m in agreement media access should be limited but some of y’all also should stop asking the people here with info for an update all the time.
I don't like those guys over at 247 and with how much people bash them, their updates are still posted here. I said this a few days ago....we have numerous insiders who post here who do a great job and are more reliable than the idiots at 247 so why not just roll with what the guys say here.

Advertisement
He’s a day 1 starter next to Wesley.. his best ball is in front of him. He’s much more of a thumper than he is a cover guy but he understands passing concepts enough to not be a liability. His game is all trigger.. see it..shoot it.. hit it. You’ll see a lot more running back on the ground in the backfield with him..
I love the sounds of that!

There ain’t no way you just tried to legitimize your argument with in-home visits, one recruit that scheduled 3 visits, and 3 recruits taking visits. Not one guy.
Its just easy *** information that any average joe can find, if you wanted to.

It took me 5 minutes to see those few URLs.

You're all trying to make a point that ONLY Miami has these wanna-be journalists trying to make it, with whatever sliver of information they get their hands on. I will give you that there are unequivocally more ******** in Miami, and thats justified. The market calls for it, I would suppose. But the idea that this **** doesnt happen in some 'sacred' SEC town, or in Austin, or some other bull****...is exactly that. BULL****.

Advertisement
You all are too funny...

I'm curious about your opinion. Why do you think threads about individual recruits keep getting locked and a 2.0 started?

Which player secretly visited and ended up here? I dont know what impact these have on recruits. My thing is yall act like it always go, Miami staff tells reporters, reporters spill beans. What if they ask Hill's teammate or coach and they give them the info. These man are not Miami fans, they get clicks for breaking news no? Its their job. I put it on whoever is leaking it from Miami side since people on here knew a month out or more. And if it came from the player circle, who is to blame though? Also please dont read that and say it has no impact. I dont know. Just not getn but hurt about it. Horton was leaked to be flipping weeks before he flipped. He flipped

Advertisement
Back