2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

I know for a fact if Bama , UGA and other schools don’t want something out it doesn’t get out. I live in a ******* sec town and know the rules of the game. We had a visit canceled just this last week because of a leak. This happens every **** week at UM. Comparing this to other big boy programs is just idiotic on your part.

You don’t know what I know so quit acting like you do a hole.

Facts. Unfortunately, a lot of Miami sports media are not fans of Miami. So, they don't give a sh*t about ******** us over. Most of Bama and UGA sports media are fans and love their respective teams. So, they'll put aside their own interest sometimes.

Advertisement
I know for a fact if Bama , UGA and other schools don’t want something out it doesn’t get out. I live in a ******* sec town and know the rules of the game. We had a visit canceled just this last week because of a leak. This happens every **** week at UM. Comparing this to other big boy programs is just idiotic on your part.

You don’t know what I know so quit acting like you do a hole.
It leaked with Bama wanting Cormani to visit

You dont know what youre talking about when you say these things dont happen with other programs. It absolutely does happen. Just because you see it so often with UM...LMAO

As a matter of fact there are a lot more things that go on at UM that are kept very closely under wraps, compared to other programs, as in much closer.

When it comes to recruiting and the news these players want to keep under wraps, it is almost always because the players told someone, or someone close to them told someone, and that **** gets out EVERYWHERE....all the time.
Step Brothers Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Touch a nerve there buddy?

You think you are the only person on earth that knows things?

Calm down...because you are not. Its idiotic to think Miami is special.
You obviously don’t know nearly as much as you think. Miami media is Consistently doing things to harm UM and it’s been going on forever. If you believe all of this would fly in Tuscaloosa you’re tripping balls. They know better.

Advertisement
You obviously don’t know nearly as much as you think. Miami media is Consistently doing things to harm UM and it’s been going on forever. If you believe all of this would fly in Tuscaloosa you’re tripping balls. They know better.
Whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better...just try to un-wad your panties at some point. It will be ok, I promise.

This **** is prevalent everywhere, and you are naïve to believe it only happens in Miami.

Advertisement
It leaked with Bama wanting Cormani to visit
He wasn’t visiting, just like they said they did an in home and didn’t. Just like T Rob tried to use DVD leaving to get them back in it. They use the media , not the other way around. There’s a reason I was so confident about CM when 247 was writing bs headlines about him and Antione.

Advertisement
Sorry, don't believe media outlets or websites are employed or paid by the university. It can be painful when they report -- it's report, not leak -- information that would be better served if not made public. Their job should be to cover the team and not be a house organ or mouthpiece. Granted, it's a delicate dance and probably even more so in a major city vs. a college town.

Advertisement
Back