2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Advertisement
Who is Austin?
AAD5473B-4114-478A-8959-3F8F80277137.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You dont know what youre talking about when you say these things dont happen with other programs. It absolutely does happen. Just because you see it so often with UM...LMAO

As a matter of fact there are a lot more things that go on at UM that are kept very closely under wraps, compared to other programs, as in much closer.

When it comes to recruiting and the news these players want to keep under wraps, it is almost always because the players told someone, or someone close to them told someone, and that **** gets out EVERYWHERE....all the time.
I know for a fact if Bama , UGA and other schools don’t want something out it doesn’t get out. I live in a ******* sec town and know the rules of the game. We had a visit canceled just this last week because of a leak. This happens every **** week at UM. Comparing this to other big boy programs is just idiotic on your part.

You don’t know what I know so quit acting like you do a hole.

I know for a fact if Bama , UGA and other schools don’t want something out it doesn’t get out. I live in a ******* sec town and know the rules of the game. We had a visit canceled just this last week because of a leak. This happens every **** week at UM. Comparing this to other big boy programs is just idiotic on yiur part.

You don’t know what I know so quit acting like you do a hole.
Touch a nerve there buddy?

You think you are the only person on earth that knows things?

Calm down...because you are not. Its idiotic to think Miami is special.

Advertisement
Back