2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Advertisement
How hard is it just to wait until he’s here tomorrow
1671121767765.jpeg

If the info was supposed to remain secret then that’s on the staff, not Rivals. I learned as a kid that most people run their mouth too much and can’t be trusted to keep a secret.
The staff are rivals. Employees are a reflection of the company

Advertisement
Of course

But now which scenario do you think is more likely?

You’re giving an awful lot of credit here for no reason
i mean neither of us know where hes getting his info from. im just providing the counter viewpoint other than KILL THE MAN WHO IS COVERING 17 YEAR OLDS AS A DAY JOB lol. again, i just dont see it as a huge deal. does it help? prolly not. does it hurt? maybe. do i care? nah, i like info. we let **** leak all over the place on here but bc this isnt a pay site, no one else really runs with it the way the pay sites get ran with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
i mean neither of us know where hes getting his info from. im just providing the counter viewpoint other than KILL THE MAN WHO IS COVERING 17 YEAR OLDS AS A DAY JOB lol. again, i just dont see it as a huge deal. does it help? prolly not. does it hurt? maybe. do i care? nah, i like info. we let **** leak all over the place on here but bc this isnt a pay site, no one else really runs with it the way the pay sites get ran with.
I’m not gonna bother and using capital letters doesn’t make your point any less wrong to me

If you think it’s fine then cool. I don’t.

Moving along.

Geo just quit a couple of weeks ago. They have no traffic on their site since Ferman took everyone and left. Only one response to the Hill news on there and it’s mine, which is telling them I’m cancelling. Only reason I was on there was the Mainboard anyway.
I only use Rivals for the mainboard. Never go to the canes site.

Advertisement
Back