2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Advertisement
My reaction to this news

blackish-excuse-me.gif

Advertisement
Don't disagree at all but it's better if it's done quietly
the job of a recruiting sub site is offer content that will get people to pay for stuff. if they just kept quiet, why the **** would anyone pay them for info? lol. theyre just doing their job. they may have gotten the info from the kid himself nad he said tell the world who knows. anyways, to me its dumb. if youre good, youll land him regardless of who knows or who doesnt

Advertisement
the job of a recruiting sub site is offer content that will get people to pay for stuff. if they just kept quiet, why the **** would anyone pay them for info? lol. theyre just doing their job. they may have gotten the info from the kid himself nad he said tell the world who knows. anyways, to me its dumb. if youre good, youll land him regardless of who knows or who doesnt
If you want to continue to get info as a reporter then you don’t do things like this

That’s pretty basic

This is sacrificing long term health for short term gains

Advertisement
If the info was supposed to remain secret then that’s on the staff, not Rivals. I learned as a kid that most people run their mouth too much and can’t be trusted to keep a secret.

If you want to continue to get info as a reporter then you don’t do things like this

That’s pretty basic

This is sacrificing long term health for short term gains
if the source (say its hills people) wants it out there, then he did exactly what they wanted him to do. ****, they could be getting nothing from miami.

Advertisement
A Miami guy wrote the article. That doesn’t happen at other programs especially the big boys. Because it’s ran like the CIA. You keep your mouth shut or you’re looking for a new beat. Those who poo poo this stuff have no clue , why make things so much harder ? It’s just that simple.
Cribby, anything we can do as fans to fix this? very disheartening that our miami guys think of themselves over the program.

Advertisement
Back