2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Why can't we actually wear uni combos like this?
I actually hope we get more creative with uniforms in the future. I liked the Parlay collaboration. There was talk a while ago about adidas making us the Oregon of their brand, now is the time. The traditional uni is cool, but the kids love variety and it’s fun most of the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean……I’d hope so.
I Hope So Breakfast Club GIF

Wiltfong article:

-The Top247’s No. 1 linebacker Anthony Hill was one of several five-stars at Miami over the weekend to watch the Hurricanes wrap up the spring.

It was a strong experience and the blue-chipper from Denton (Texas) Ryan will be back in the future.

“We had a great time,” Hill’s father Anthony told 247Sports. “Getting to meet and spending time with all the coaching staff was the highlight of the weekend. Talk a lot of ball and where the direction of the program is going, getting back to The U everyone remembers.

“We got in early Friday so Jr. got a chance to mirror the backers at practice and go through the defense with Coach Strong.”

The Hill camp sees a fit.

“They run a similar defense to what he plays now in high school,” the elder Hill said. “They are needing bigger and longer linebackers with athleticism and versatility. Could be a perfect situation to make an early impact.”

Hill’s father added that Anthony will take an official in the summer, adding that the "environment" impressed.

"You can really see and feel that the coaching staff is about to do something special," he said. "The entire city is talking about it."

Miami is battling the likes of Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas, Texas A&M and USC for Hill who will play in the Under Armour All-American game following his senior season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back