2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Hill’s Dad Ant Sr & Mario both went to Columbus HS, not at the same time but he’s a West Miami guy.
Hill Jr also has a bunch of his family still in South FL they were all at the Spring game too.

Hicks family is from Houston.

So we have TWO prospective OOS LBs whose father played with Mirabal/Mario at CCHS? Are you sure or are confusing the same guy?

Advertisement
So we have TWO prospective OOS LBs whose father played with Mirabal/Mario at CCHS? Are you sure or are confusing the same guy?

Raul "Popo" Aguirre's dad was coached by Mirabal. I don't believe he has a direct connection to Mario. But those Columbus connections keep popping up. I just hope they're strong w/Harrell also!

Advertisement
Hill’s Dad Ant Sr & Mario both went to Columbus HS, not at the same time but he’s a West Miami guy.
Hill Jr also has a bunch of his family still in South FL they were all at the Spring game too.

Hicks family is from Houston.
I think I saw on here that Hicks’ father is a coach who likes Rod Wright and sent players to him previously at UTSA I think.

I think I saw on here that Hicks’ father is a coach who likes Rod Weight and sent players to him previously at UTSA I think.
He did, Hicks dad is a HS coach & that’s where he & Rod Wright go to know each other.

He coached Tai Leonard at North Shore & Rod Wright signed him at UTSA.

The question was about their family origins, Hill’s family is from FL, Hicks family is from Houston TX.

No worries we got our top guy on it. @SWFLHurricane

A4EE5E7C-023A-4387-B059-CBD38B647426.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
is it the old man photoshopped to be standing behind a crouching kid, or is it the two posters jerking each other off that gives you that feeling?
I remember when I helped you delete your account a couple years or so ago. Then you came back on here. What happened???

Advertisement
Addiction, I think.

/edit for the reason I wanted to post again, not the reason I left. Not that I am judging people going to rehab or whatever.
Addiction to the Board is not a remote problem. My time spent on here has caused personal issues for me in the past.

Addiction to the Board is not a remote problem. My time spent on here has caused personal issues for me in the past.
I tried to be one of those guys that just watches football during football season, doesn't follow recruiting, and doesn't talk about how ****** Manny Diaz is. It was going OK until we were 3-4 and I started telling people at the firm that we would be stealing christobal so enjoy that win over taint.

But on the up side nobody gives me the entitled ducks fan BS anymore.

I tried to be one of those guys that just watches football during football season, doesn't follow recruiting, and doesn't talk about how ****** Manny Diaz is. It was going OK until we were 3-4 and I started telling people at the firm that we would be stealing christobal so enjoy that win over taint.

But on the up side nobody gives me the entitled ducks fan BS anymore.
Are they still mad?

Advertisement
Back