Anthony Chickillo arrested

Advertisement
1571656098848.png

Sad story. The girl is also a Miami athlete, Canadian Olympian pole vaulter Alysha Newman.

Advertisement
She's Canadian darling, I'm surprised I haven't heard anything on the news up here yet.

Advertisement
I can absolutely see chick being a meathead. He comes from money and from Tampa. I.E. Robert Marve, Stephen Garcia, Aaron Murray....

Last edited:
Smh. Leave those hoes alone. Dime a dozen.

maybe chick needs to um not do what he did? others have said taht hes got a rep going back to UM (you do find out when youre on campus). when i was there, marve was around and youd heard every story about marve and his issues.

I can absolutely see chick being a meathead. He comes from money and from Tampa. I.E. Robert Marve, Stephen Garcia, Aaron Murray....
His girl is like an Olympic level pole vaulter from Canada.

Definitely not what I was expecting. I see what the other posters were talking about now.

Advertisement
maybe chick needs to um not do what he did? others have said taht hes got a rep going back to UM (you do find out when youre on campus). when i was there, marve was around and youd heard every story about marve and his issues.

i saw chick try to fight the bouncer at sandbar his freshman year for not letting him in. dude was a huge football fan and knew exactly who he was.

Advertisement
Typical. Both should have went to jail but that's just the way it goes. There goes his 2019.

Advertisement
Back