Anthony Chickillo arrested

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not one to justify domestic violence but if this happened while he was watching our game and the girl just would not shut up with some other nonsense then I think he might be the only victim here.
See how far reaching BJs decisions impact? (Sarcasm here, for idiots who might want to accuse me of delirium).

Advertisement
Yet he was with one of the most beautiful, nice women I've ever been around. I'll never know why she was with him, when she could have picked anyone on campus, but it is what it is.
Tf does this mean? Maybe she liked him or was attracted to him I mean whats so hard to understand that?

Advertisement
For those not familiar with Pennsylvania, Chick was arrested by Bumblefuk police at a pretty nice golf/spa resort called Nemacolin in basically the middle of rural nowhere. I know relationships can be volatile anywhere but it's pretty strange place for this to go down. There isn't exactly a bangin nightlife scene at this place.

PoisedEcstaticIndianskimmer-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
I think you’re missing the key underlying point of his post my man. I’m not privy to the information so I won’t comment on it

Oh he is, but I'm not shocked. The point I'm making is that it doesn't make sense for a woman with options to willingly choose someone with that reputation. Alyssa is a solid person and a looker to boot, I'll never for the life of me understand why she chose to date Chick. It's not an accident that he had that reputation on campus, odds are it was very true. Miami is a small community, for anyone to get that kind of reputation, you had to not only do it, but do it multiple times and people find out about it. It's akin to Pike having the rape label on campus before they got booted. You can't say it isn't true when there's multiple examples of you doing rapey crap.

Then again, a lot of women are awful judges of character, hence why some of the most reprehensible men on earth are lady killers. Ted Bundy was getting mail from Playboy centerfolds right up until he died, despite him being a convicted serial killer of women. I think society was onto something when a girl's father had to vet the guys she dated. A lot of these women can't pick a decent dude for crap. Then again, if you go back to someone who kicked your ***, I feel zero sympathy for you if it happens again.

Oh he is, but I'm not shocked. The point I'm making is that it doesn't make sense for a woman with options to willingly choose someone with that reputation. Alyssa is a solid person and a looker to boot, I'll never for the life of me understand why she chose to date Chick. It's not an accident that he had that reputation on campus, odds are it was very true. Miami is a small community, for anyone to get that kind of reputation, you had to not only do it, but do it multiple times and people find out about it. It's akin to Pike having the rape label on campus before they got booted. You can't say it isn't true when there's multiple examples of you doing rapey crap.

Then again, a lot of women are awful judges of character, hence why some of the most reprehensible men on earth are lady killers. Ted Bundy was getting mail from Playboy centerfolds right up until he died, despite him being a convicted serial killer of women. I think society was onto something when a girl's father had to vet the guys she dated. A lot of these women can't pick a decent dude for crap. Then again, if you go back to someone who kicked your ***, I feel zero sympathy for you if it happens again.
Marve had a bad rep around campus too

A desirable girl being attracted to an Alpha male football player with an NFL future. Baffles the mind.

A desirable girl being attracted to an Alpha male football player with an NFL future. Baffles the mind.

An alpha male that is known to beat on girls he dates. Its not the football player thing that is confusing, it's the guy who beats women thing I can't follow.

Advertisement
Back