Anthlon Sports "Very Early Top 25"

Athlon sounds like the name of a worthless health insurance plan that targets senior citizens and the poor already covered by Medicare/Medicaid. Their ads air in the afternoon between spots targeting single mothers to go back to "school" to become dental assistants at their local sham for-profit "university".

Radio I listen to has mostly help ads for people in IRS trouble.

Or, are you talking about TV? I have no idea what's on TV anymore during the day. I figure Ellen, the View, maybe the one or two remaining soap operas...I don't know what else.

I hate TV. in the old days, this late at night you could at least see some old movies. Now, it's lengthy ads for some chop-o-matic device or some electronic exercise belt for abs, or whatever. Heck, I don't know even know. I never watch anymore. At least in NYC when I was there you could see some naked women now and then, like on Robyn Bird reruns, or some other show. I couldn't stand it when they put on the male naked dancers. I hated that.

Now what were we talking about? Forgot the topic.

The Matador looking for the Bull?............LOL

Advertisement
LOL at Tennessee being in the top 25, they shouldn't even be remotely near it.

The college football community was led to believe by the SEC dyck suckers on ESPN that it was finally their year, and that Corch Butch Jones had everyone returning on an absolutely LOADED roster, and they did nothing but lose against every team with a pulse, and win last second against below average teams.

Tenn sucks and so does their Corch.

Y'all are delusional thinking we should be ranked that high with a huge question mark at QB along with only having 1 WR who is worth anything thus far.

Our O-Line is still ***. Everyone is getting their hopes up and it's going to be a rocky 2017.

lol

oline is a joke
qb is a huge question mark
wr's are a question mark
secondary is brand new

but yah, we're "top 20"..

why? uf will almost definetly rank in the top 20, and not only do they not have nearly as much talent on offense, they have consistently shown absolutely no ability to play offense at an fbs level. yet they rank top 20 every year....why? because of their defence.

well i can tell you our defense is going to be legit as **** next year. our front 7 is going to wreck teams. we will return basically 2 starter at db in jaquan and young. and if we get dean he starts.
and our wrs are not a question mark at all, we lose 1 starter in coley. and in his place we get Cager back from injury after he was starting last offseason, and dionte mullins is a year more developed. plus Berrios and a freshamn all american wr in richards. Wr wont be a problem next year.
OL is obviously a problem, but actually every qb we could replace brad with is more athletic and will be better at moving around which will greatly help. but our ol almost cant get worse than last year, we return most of them and get our starting rt back from injury. Plus we have some good recruits coming in for depth/ potential starting roles (donaldson) AND george brown can play now.

Is Mulliins fast or a possession receiver?

Mullins is fast, but not a posession recuever. Cager is a posession receiver

OSU was very young this year and they still made the playoff, they're gonna be even better next year. #2 is perfectly reasonable.

Notre Dame being ranked is laughable.

"They're gonna be even better next year" lol gtfoh politics was the only reason they made the playoffs oh and they sucked this year. Its funny how these clowns dck sck every other program in the country so easily.

Advertisement
https://www.profootballfocus.com/college-early-ranking-of-the-top-25-teams-for-2017/

Pro Football Focus came out with their early 2017 top 25

1. Bama
2. USC
3. tOSU
4. Oklahoma
5. Clemson
6. FSU
7. PSU
8. Washington
9. Michigan
10. LSU
11. Oklahoma St
12. Louisville
13. Auburn
14. Texas
15. USF
16. Georgia

17. Miami
Someone has to win the ACC Coastal, so why not Miami? The division looks set to lose much of its quarterback talent to the NFL draft (including Miami’s own Brad Kaaya), leaving the Coastal wide open for whichever team hits the ground running. That could well be Miami, who return many of their best players including a pair of impressive true freshmen, wide receiver Ahmmon Richards and defensive end Joe Jackson. Richards averaged 3.06 yards per route run, the 18th-best rate among 257 qualifying receivers. Jackson recorded nine sacks and 32 total pressures, all from the weak side of the line, which typically means he is up against the opposition’s best pass protector.

18. Wisconsin
19. Stanford
20. Washington St
21. UF
22. Oregon
23. VTech
24. KState
25. Wyoming

OSU was very young this year and they still made the playoff, they're gonna be even better next year. #2 is perfectly reasonable.

Notre Dame being ranked is laughable.

"They're gonna be even better next year" lol gtfoh politics was the only reason they made the playoffs oh and they sucked this year. Its funny how these clowns dck sck every other program in the country so easily.

Let's bump this in a year.

Advertisement
Back