Anthlon Sports "Very Early Top 25"

Astcloud11

Senior
Premium
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/very-early-college-football-top-25-2017

Parenthesis is what record they finished 2016 with

1. Bama(14-0)
2. OSU (11-2)
3. FSU (10-3)
4. Penn State (11-3)
5. USC (10-3)
6. Oklahoma (11-2)
7. Washington (12-2)
8. Clemson (13-1)
9. Wisconsin (11-3)
10. Michigan (10-3)
11. Okla State (10-3)
12. LSU (8-4)
13. UGA (8-5)
14. Auburn (8-5)
15. Louisville (9-4)
16. Florida (9-4)
17. Tenn (9-4)
18. Kansas State (9-4)
19. Stanford (10-3)
20. Texas (5-7)
21. Oregon (4-8)
22. USF (11-2)
23. WVU (10-3)
24. Notre Dame (4-8)
25. Miami

Makes me laugh:
-FSU losing Dalvin Cook and being ranked #3
-OSU being #2 when they just got shut out in the bowl game.
-Penn State being ranked at #4 , and infront of USC who beat them.
-Clemson is in the championship game, and is left out the top 5, despite having a top QB recruit replacing Watson.
-ND and Oregon being ranked after going 4-8.
-Washington being ranked #7 despite showing that they can compete with the big boys, and they don't lose much.

Advertisement
OSU was very young this year and they still made the playoff, they're gonna be even better next year. #2 is perfectly reasonable.

Notre Dame being ranked is laughable.

Oh f*ck off, Anthlon must have missed the RAB this year...

Pure garbage as is the norm, was wondering about all the SEC teams but they managed to squeeze in the whole underachieving crew in that 12-17 range.

Advertisement

Pure garbage as is the norm, was wondering about all the SEC teams but they managed to squeeze in the whole underachieving crew in that 12-17 range.

Gotta keep the narrative of greatest conference in the history of mankind going... SEC just beats up on each other they will say...6 of top 17 deserves to be on def comedy jam

My List:

1. Bama
2. USC
3. Clemson
4. LSU
5. FSU
6. Oklahoma
7. PSU
8. tOSU
9. Washington
10. Michigan
11. Stanford
12. Louisville
13. Miami
14. Auburn
15. Texas

Advertisement
My List:

1. Bama
2. USC
3. Clemson
4. LSU
5. FSU
6. Oklahoma
7. PSU
8. tOSU
9. Washington
10. Michigan
11. Stanford
12. Louisville
13. Miami
14. Auburn
15. Texas

Your rankings are very similar to "Sportingnews.com" rankings:

1. Bama
2. USC
3. Clem
4. OSU
5. FSU
6. Okla
7. Penn
8. Mich
9. Wash
10. UGA
11. LSU
12. Louisville
13. Wisconsin
14. UF
15. Okla State
16. Stanford
17. VT
18. WVU
19. Auburn
20. KSU
21. Miami
22. Colorado
23. Texas
24. Tenn
25. USF

However, they still disrespect Miami and put WVU infront of us. But I like how they have Colorado and VT ranked.

Gotta keep the narrative of greatest conference in the history of mankind going... SEC just beats up on each other they will say...6 of top 17 deserves to be on def comedy jam

For real man...

Advertisement
If we finish next year at 25, it would mean we lost 4 games again, and the season would be a failure.

we shud b higher i agree, but cmon fsu recruits at an elite level they deserve high rankings cz rhey stack talent. there d is legit like ours

Lol! It's almost like they were having there meeting on this and they were at the #25 team and someone said "oh ****! We forgot about Miami! Just throw them at 25..deadline is in 5min."...smh. They were better off not ranking us at all honestly.

My prediction? I think the coaches poll will have us ranked higher then the AP in preseason. But a lot of people will be seeing if we come out of Spring with a front runner at QB. If all 5 suck, I wouldn't be surprised if we were in the low 20s. If someone seperates themselves and plays lights out we could be top 20.

Advertisement
OSU was very young this year and they still made the playoff, they're gonna be even better next year. #2 is perfectly reasonable.

Notre Dame being ranked is laughable.

Aren't a lot of those r-Sophs for Ohio going pro?

Advertisement
Back