Another way to look at the FSU snub

Advertisement
Sarcastic Emma Stone GIF

I mean…no one’s ever heard of FSU, right?

Advertisement
This just shows how awful the ACC is and yet another reason why we need to get the **** out of this conference. This might be the final nail in the coffin of the ACC. FSU can be mad all they want but the committee got it right. ACC sucks and FSU did not look like a playoff team even before Travis went down.

Rating’s definitely played a part… they weren’t trying to stick FSU in their to get blown out

Advertisement
This just shows how awful the ACC is and yet another reason why we need to get the **** out of this conference. This might be the final nail in the coffin of the ACC. FSU can be mad all they want but the committee got it right. ACC sucks and FSU did not look like a playoff team even before Travis went down.

I do think this ends the ACC. I don't know how you stay now. Miami included.

Goes to show they’re not a national brand. No doubt if we’re in that position we’re invited. So
Is Clemson. Norvell is a beta. Mario is respected in the coaching ranks. Little brother will forever be little brother.
Has nothing to do with FSU....could have been anybody. This is about the SEC strong arming the committee to get a team in the playoff. Total b.s. all the way around.

Advertisement
Clemson had no issues getting in. Because they were dominant and didn't struggle in half their games

Advertisement
Back