Another under the radar big OL Miami wants to workout.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
We definitely should offer as a Plan B kid since we have several more highly rated kids ahead of him. As we know there is no guarantee we get our top 3/4 OL and he would be an excellent developmental choice.

We just whooped his @ss in Clewiston. He is tall but he is not anything close to 275. Go watch that spring game video and call me out if I'm lying. He definitely stood out due to his height, but comparing him to Zion at this point is unfair. Having said that I am pulling for him and believe he will end up playing somewhere in college

Does anyone know about Shomari Seymour from Ft. Lauderdale Plantation? He has 2 offers, Indiana and Pitt. Those are his only offers. No UM, UF, FSU, UCF, USF, FAU, or FIU. I would guess grades or some other character issue, but I'm curious. We need o-line recruits, and this kid is right here, but we're not working with him, and only 2 random P5 schools have offered.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He definitely isn't Zion and needs to put on weight but man he can move. He is in the Washington/McLaughlin mold. I think taking one of these high up side projects a year is a great strategy.

On a sidenote I know he isn't 330 like Agbo but he is so much more fluid. It's alot easier to get an athlete and make him big, than getting a big guy and making him athletic.

He doesn’t look 280 but remember Zion was 245 when we signed him. Kid is a project but good athletic upside. Definitely worth a look.

Man glades used to pump out top kids every year

now it takes a camp for a glades kid to get noticed smh
Glades Central kids literally never have the grades so teams move on. You see Pahokee is still pumping out D1 kids. Also a lot of kids in the muck are attending other schools in PBC/Broward & people in general left the area due to factories closing up

Advertisement
Back