Another TE offer: Kyle Chung

"According to ITU, Miami offered Kyle Chung. Going deep for those OL options now. This makes missing on Avery Young last year more glaring."

Dont see any reason to bring up young other than to whine. We can and should miss on guys every year. Otherwise we're not aiming high enough. You still gotta go out and recruit next cycle.

It was a quote from Joe Garcia ‏@Jr9_TR on Twitter. I am not complaining, 2012 class was outstanding given 6-6 and looming sanctions, I love how Golden recruits. There will always be those "almost" recuits

Not criticizng you. Meant dont see the ITU comment as making sense.

Advertisement
"According to ITU, Miami offered Kyle Chung. Going deep for those OL options now. This makes missing on Avery Young last year more glaring."

Dont see any reason to bring up young other than to whine. We can and should miss on guys every year. Otherwise we're not aiming high enough. You still gotta go out and recruit next cycle.

It was a quote from Joe Garcia ‏@Jr9_TR on Twitter. I am not complaining, 2012 class was outstanding given 6-6 and looming sanctions, I love how Golden recruits. There will always be those "almost" recuits

I don't think ITU should be a cheerleader but, god****, they are openly rooting against UM.

I don't think ITU should be a cheerleader but, god****, they are openly rooting against UM.

0-4, wrong again!

Advertisement
Again, he's not worth the debate. He's going to VTech. He's a legacy, his father was an All-America there. I said this today on Twitter to HIM and he favorited the tweet.

0-4, wrong again!

In this particular instance I don't think ITU brought up Avery Young, they just said Chung had an offer. Joe Garcia made the observation about Avery Young. I don't blame him for mentioning it since he seemed like the guy we were so close to landing

Advertisement
Back