Another Suttles update (admissions)

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Ernest Suttles has signed with Miami, but has not been cleared through admissions yet. This is a normal process that every signee goes through, but I asked his coach I he had been cleared through the admissions and he responded, "Soon."

So there don't seem to be any worries from Suttles' side.

Advertisement
Ernest Suttles has signed with Miami, but has not been cleared through admissions yet. This is a normal process that every signee goes through, but I asked his coach I he had been cleared through the admissions and he responded, "Soon."

196.gif

Advertisement
On Gilbert, if he really is graduating after this summer semester, then his classes aren't scheduled to end until August 9.

I really hope he makes it

http://www.secfac.wisc.edu/acadcal/ChooseSemester.asp

Here is the summer schedule for Wisc vs UM
Wisconson Academic Calendar for 2013 Summer *** *

Date legend: M=Monday, T=Tuesday, W=Wednesday, R=Thursday, F=Friday, S=Saturday, N=Sunday

Memorial Day May 27 (M)
3-week session begins May 28 (T)
8-week session begins Jun 17 (M)
Independence Day§ Jul 4 (R)
8-week session ends Aug 9 (F)
Official graduation date Aug 25 (N)

UM students can Add or Drop a Class up until Sept 11th
http://www.miami.edu/index.php/registrar/calendar/

Advertisement

Good news on Suttle.

No rush necessary on Settles. He has to sit out this year, per transfer rules.

You want him out there learning, practicing and working out.
Everyone says he's a Nebraska transfer, but he's really straight out of high school. He needs to get immersed in The Cane Way of doing things.

Everyone says he's a Nebraska transfer, but he's really straight out of high school. He needs to get immersed in The Cane Way of doing things.

Well he actually participated in spring camp at Nebraska so he's not coming in completely new to college, but I agree...The earlier he's in, the better.

Well he actually participated in spring camp at Nebraska so he's not coming in completely new to college, but I agree...The earlier he's in, the better.

I like Suttles, hope he has matured quick and I mean real quick. One strike and he's done.

Advertisement

Any idea how this psycho did in the spring game? I'm sure he got very limited action, if any at all if he was already suspended.

Hope the other guys get admitted very soon. If not they don't have a prayer to help the team this season.

Everybody needs training camp to work off the rust, get into shape and learn the system/speed of the game.

If these guys get cleared to late (2 weeks) they might as well RS them.

I was hoping for some of these new guys to be cleared sooner to be able to help the team this season.

Hope the other guys get admitted very soon. If not they don't have a prayer to help the team this season.

Everybody needs training camp to work off the rust, get into shape and learn the system/speed of the game.

I was hoping for some of these new guys to be cleared sooner to be able to help the team this season.

Suttles MUST RS. Gilbert CAN'T, he's a grad student w/ 1 year only.

Advertisement

Suttles MUST RS. Gilbert CAN'T, he's a grad student w/ 1 year only.

bt,

I know that. I was referring to the guys that transferred over from JC that are available this season to play. I was not referring to Suttles who is ineligible to play this season Gilbert or Renfrow.

I'm pretty sure both Kamalu and Derosier have already used their redshirts.

I don't think they can redshirt here.

Advertisement
Back