Another Story About Richt Being "Limited" At UGA

I wanted someone from the NFL Ranks or I wanted Miami to Raid a quality College Program for their head coach.

What I did not want was a Major Under-Achiever like Mark Richt.

Notice that he still couldn't drop a name.

You are fighting a no win war, Homey. Presently, MR is who he is. A "Has Been Under-Achiever." MR hasn't done anything significant for over 10 years. UGA was right to fire his ***. You are just going to have to accept that. Those are the facts.

I hope MR does a great job at Miami. However, I, and many others, have serious reservations about the guy. For example, MR was known for hiring mediocre DCs at UGA. What is one of the first things MR does at Miami? He Hires a Mediocre DC. LOL Hey, it is what is.

The MR hire only looks good at first glance. A lot of wins. Once you start vetting his Wins and losses, you quickly conclude that MR was a major Under-Achiever at UGA, especially the last 10 years! Again, a lot of wins....just not a lot of Quality/Big Game Wins.

I hope MR does great at Miami. If he performs as he did at UGA, NO ONE SHOULD BE SURPRISED!

Outside of Urban Meyer and Nick Saban, what college coach or NFL coordinator would have been a better fit?

What the ****. I'll play along with you.

College:

David Shaw (Stanford) Current Salary: 3 Million. We could offer more Money and easy access to the best talent in America.

NFL:

Ken Dorsey. KD's work with Cam Newton Pre-NFL and during the last 3 seasons have been exemplary. Plus, It would be tough to pull a "current" quality NFL OC/DC back to College because of the potential to be a NFL head Coach. KD has openly expressed his desire to return to UM. I believe our Window may have closed with KD. That is, KD is about to become a NFL OC!

David Shaw is my first choice.

There you go. Pick away!
You would have picked Dorsey over Richt?

Reign it in a little bit GS. You're being too obvious.

Advertisement
Who did you want destruction? Nick Saban or Urban Meyer? What available coach is a better hire than Richt? Enlighten me.

I wanted someone from the NFL Ranks or I wanted Miami to Raid a quality College Program for their head coach.

You are fighting a no win war, Homey. Presently, MR is who he is. A "Has Been Under-Achiever." MR hasn't done anything significant for over 10 years. UGA was right to fire his ***. You are just going to have to accept that. Those are the facts.

I hope MR does a great job at Miami. However, I, and many others, have serious reservations about the guy. For example, MR was known for hiring mediocre DCs at UGA. What is one of the first things MR does at Miami? He Hires a Mediocre DC. LOL Hey, it is what is.

The MR hire only looks good at first glance. A lot of wins. Once you start vetting his Wins and losses, you quickly conclude that MR was a major Under-Achiever at UGA, especially the last 10 years! Again, a lot of wins....just not a lot of Quality/Big Game Wins.

I hope MR does great at Miami. If he performs as he did at UGA, NO ONE SHOULD BE SURPRISED!

Yeah, the key sign of somebody hoping Richt does well is taking over every thread to trash the guy and refusing to acknowledge anything he brings to the table. You're a troll. You hate this team and want nothing more than Richter to fail so you can beat your chest.

Ken Dorsey as head coach shows how stupid you are but saying you hope Richt does well proves you're a liar.

Outside of Urban Meyer and Nick Saban, what college coach or NFL coordinator would have been a better fit?

College:

David Shaw (Stanford) Current Salary: 3 Million. We could offer more Money and easy access to the best talent in America.

NFL:

Ken Dorsey. KD's work with Cam Newton Pre-NFL and during the last 3 seasons have been exemplary. Plus, It would be tough to pull a "current" quality NFL OC/DC back to College because of the potential to be a NFL head Coach. KD has openly expressed his desire to return to UM. I believe our Window may have closed with KD. That is, KD is about to become a NFL OC!

There you go. Pick away!
You would have picked Dorsey over Richt?

Reign it in a little bit GS. You're being too obvious.

Shaw would have been Option #1 .

It is not so much I would have picked KD over MR. That is, MR would have NEVER been considered! MR is an Under-Achiever. Results do not lie. Plus, MR turned Miami down in 2006, 2010 and 2015. It took his Firing for him to F*ck with UM.

I only listed KD as an NFL Option. If we are gonna take a chance, why not take the chance on a Former Cane that is a rising Coaching Star in the NFL.

True Option #2 is another College Coach.

Who did you want destruction? Nick Saban or Urban Meyer? What available coach is a better hire than Richt? Enlighten me.

Yeah, the key sign of somebody hoping Richt does well is taking over every thread to trash the guy and refusing to acknowledge anything he brings to the table. You're a troll. You hate this team and want nothing more than Richter to fail so you can beat your chest.

Ken Dorsey as head coach shows how stupid you are but saying you hope Richt does well proves you're a liar.

What does MR bring to the table that OVERCOMES his MEDIOCRITY/CHOKING in Big Games?

I'll Wait.

What does MR bring to the table that OVERCOMES his MEDIOCRITY/CHOKING in Big Games?

I'll Wait.

He's calling plays and as a playmaker he's had five top five offenses. He's coached eight top ten teams when Miami hasn't finished in the top ten in 13 years. He's beat more top five teams in the last four years than we have in a decade. 11 wins vs the top ten with 9 over SEC top ten teams. Yeah, that will do it troll.
Has Butch been hired yet?

Advertisement

I'll Wait.

He's calling plays and as a playmaker he's had five top five offenses. He's coached eight top ten teams when Miami hasn't finished in the top ten in 13 years. He's beat more top five teams in the last four years than we have in a decade. 11 wins vs the top ten with 9 over SEC top ten teams. Yeah, that will do it troll.

Your Comical response proves that you possess the intelligence of a bag of rocks. LMAO

My questions was: What does MR bring to the table that OVERCOMES his MEDIOCRITY/CHOKING in Big Games?

You Mentioned Absolutely Nothing!

You posted garbage stats that further prove his MEDIOCRITY/CHOKING in Big Games? I am familiar with his inflated stats. I am also familiar with the fact that MR had not done Jack Sh*t in 10 years.

When was UGA's last SEC Title? 2005......Over 10 years. Why didn't MR win more SEC Titles. I mean.....he beat all those so called Top 10 Teams. LOL I'll tell you why. When a real opponent showed up, MR **** The Bed over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

That is why the SEC Media called MR the Charlie Brown of The SEC.

Miami will win more games with MR simply because he is a better coach than Al Golden. News Flash: It is not hard to be a better coach than Al Golden, Mr. Bag of Rocks!

MR won a lot of games at UGA.....Just not the right games. I don't see that changing.

Jump for joy if 8-4, 9-3 and an occasional 10-2 makes you happy! That is all you will get with the Mark "The Choker" Richt.

LMAO!

Last edited:
None of it really adds up. The timelines don't add up. Neither does the idea that UGA would rather be worse at football just to do it "the UGA way". Sounds like a pile of nonsense.

And if Richt let the AD tell him how to run the football team that's a very bad sign anyway. That's pretty feeble stuff.

Richt at any time could have told the guy "get your bytch *** back in the AD's office and leave me the fck alone, or I'm done here." He could have grabbed a HC gig somewhere else immediately with his résumé.

Instead, he willingly ate that facgit AD's ****? That's not great, man. You think Urb or Saban would let some facqit AD run their program?

People are just looking for excuses as to why he didn't win big. Truth is he just didn't, and we hope that he can get over the hump here. All of this post 2000 whatever is bull. Truth is, even if you want to blame things on the AD, Richt still **** the bed before the guy got there. In his second season, dude missed out on a national title opportunity because he lost to what was eventually a 5 loss Gaytor team. In his third season, he lost to a 5 loss Gator team again and got blasted by LSU in the SECCG. In fact, in his first 7 years dude was 2-5 against the gaytors and 1-2 against Ron freakin Zook specifically. Stop making excuses. It is what it is.

That's exactly what all this "meddling AD" nonsense is. Richt couldn't win big games at UGA. We all hope to **** that changes here, but it's just hope until he reverses 15 years of actual evidence.

College:

NFL:

There you go. Pick away!

You should have just kept it vague and stuck with "I wanted an NFL guy." My man just said he wanted to hire Ken Dorsey as HC. Jesus Cristo!

I'll Wait.

Your Comical response proves that you possess the intelligence of a bag of rocks. LMAO

My questions was: What does MR bring to the table that OVERCOMES his MEDIOCRITY/CHOKING in Big Games?

You Mentioned Absolutely Nothing!

You posted garbage stats that further prove his MEDIOCRITY/CHOKING in Big Games? I am familiar with his inflated stats. I am also familiar with the fact that MR had not done Jack Sh*t in 10 years.

When was UGA's last SEC Title? 2005......Over 10 years. Why didn't MR win more SEC Titles. I mean.....he beat all those so called Top 10 Teams. LOL I'll tell you why. When a real opponent showed up, MR **** The Bed over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

That is why the SEC Media called MR the Charlie Brown of The SEC.

Miami will win more games with MR simply because he is a better coach than Al Golden. News Flash: It is not hard to be a better coach than Al Golden, Mr. Bag of Rocks!

MR won a lot of games at UGA.....Just not the right games. I don't see that changing.

Jump for joy if 8-4, 9-3 and an occasional 10-2 makes you happy! That is all you will get with the Mark "The Choker" Richt.

LMAO!

Gosh, I'd love to see the nicknames you have any of our former coaches before one Miami game. Especially ole 8 win Jimmy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back