Another Southeast San Diego Kid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's not bad but he doesn't show much wiggle or power. I think Miami can do better and he's a better fit in a pro style.

Advertisement
He is either 4.2 fast or he is playing slugs................probably the latter since one team is actually named "The Doves"..........only in Cali.

Also the team in Green is Lincoln. Last year he played at St. Augustine but now he is back to his zoned school.

Also the HC at Morse has sent running backs to both UCLA and USC in the last 4 years.

He is either 4.2 fast or he is playing slugs................probably the latter since one team is actually named "The Doves"..........only in Cali.
I think Dunbar HS in Baltimore is called the Poets.

In the '80's they were a major, major basketball power: Reggie Williams, David Wingate, Muggsy Bogues.

They also have won some state championships in football over the last thirty years.

I think they are named the Poets because of Edgar Allen Poe. (Poe did not play either sport, to my knowledge).

There mascot is an owl.

I have no idea why the San Diego team is called the doves.

Advertisement
I think Dunbar HS in Baltimore is called the Poets.

In the '80's they were a major, major basketball power: Reggie Williams, David Wingate, Muggsy Bogues.

They also have won some state championships in football over the last thirty years.

I think they are named the Poets because of Edgar Allen Poe. (Poe did not play either sport, to my knowledge).

There mascot is an owl.

I have no idea why the San Diego team is called the doves.

Dunbar was the best Inner-City basketball team in the country for a while.

Advertisement
Back