Another reason to love CT99

If you a cane you a cane...simple as that -DUKE JOHNSON....

If I was him I wouldn't want to compete against me either -Jermaine Grace...

Add this quote to this new cane generation

I love this man this old school cane mentality is coming back

Advertisement
I love this board. Crown Bethel for recruiting Lane on twitter. Crown CT for refusing to. Some folks act like a bat-**** crazy woman waiting for Lane to call her after a date. Stalk, then hate, but you know if he calls you will jump back in bed.

Advertisement
I love this board. Crown Bethel for recruiting Lane on twitter. Crown CT for refusing to. Some folks act like a bat-**** crazy woman waiting for Lane to call her after a date. Stalk, then hate, but you know if he calls you will jump back in bed.

I am going to say it again: Every day passed since "crown Bethel" thread, fans have gotten to realize more and more that Lane is not coming here. A week later it has become obvious he is not coming to his "dream school". Hence the change of mood of this board. It's like Chad's Twitter statement reflected the general feeling of this board TODAY.

Last edited:
I think its his way of saying that 'you're either with or you're not.'

'You can be with us or get beat by us."

For that, I have tears welling up in my slanted eyes

Advertisement

All this right here!!!!!

Every day passed since then, fans have gotten to realize more and more that Lane is not coming here. A week later it has become obvious he is not coming to his "dream school". Hence the change of mood of this board. It's like Chad's Twitter statement reflected the general feeling of this board TODAY.

Nothing has changed in regards to Lane -- if you look at the bethel thread, there was still tons of pessimism. Regardless, that day, everyone was praising Bethel for recruiting. Now, we praise Thomas for not recruiting. The comments people made were not specific to recruiting Lane; rather, they addressed commits recruiting other athletes in general.

From the Bethel thread: "Not only does he seem to get it but maybe Chad gets it too and will start to recruit heavy too"
"This kid just gets it! I love it! Reel them in Mr Bethel!"
"Crown Bethel."
"This kid f**cking rules, guys."

From this thread: "Dude gives no ****s about recruiting others. I like it."
"Chad doesnt give a **** and he shouldn't. His focus should be on his team, football season and killing it."
"I wish all of our recruits were like this. None of that cute holding hands 'I want to play together' ****. Leave the Diva **** to the SEC."

Some of these contradictory comments were even made by the same people. rmcid and I are just pointing out the obvious contradiction.

Don't understand all the hate towards lane.

Don't really think it's hate man. Probably just sincerely doesn't give **** lol. But I can't imagine he's too fond of a guy calling us his dream school and all that bs and then he turns around and trolls us like crazy!
Well, could we say he trolling florida also.

If u followed recruiting for awhile u would know that Lane is gone and is not coming here dont give him the attention.

This. Kid made his choice on UF. Now, can we flip him in Feb? Could be - our coaches won't stop recruiting him. Who knows - UF might suck - driskell stinks and Miami might tear it up to give Lane pause.

I personally don't need any of my recruits to recruit other guys. I would like them too but if that takes away from their focus at school and their football season then no. I love what Bethel and Kaaya do because they're trying to help but the staff are the ones whos job is to recruit so it isn't needed. Thomas is focused on himself and being a monster and that's what we need from every recruit to have themselves first

Advertisement

Not much here on this, but Jermaine Grace never said that. One of the G.O.A.T.'s IBLEED from AllabouttheU put that out there and trolled the entire Cane community. It spread like wildfire...

Jermaine didn't actually say that. Some fan or someone said it for him but its still a GOAT quote!!

Advertisement
Jermaine didn't actually say that. Some fan or someone said it for him but its still a GOAT quote!!

Grace will always be one of my favorites in the class because of that quote

Grace will always be one of my favorites in the class because of that quote

LULZ...reading comprehension.

I think personally that going to "The Opening" and working with Suh really got him focused on this thing we call Football.. Hate everyone except your Family! When push comes to shove they will be the ones fighting with you! Amen to CT99..

Advertisement
Back